pedestal ideas

bullbuster

Hey guys, my dad and I were lucky enough to kill a couple bucks this year we want to mount. We want to mount them together on a pedestal. If any of you have ideas or pics send them this way. One was killed in the cedars/ pinions, and one was killed in pines and quakies. kind of makes it tough to match habitat. Thinking about one of those burned cedar/pine stump bases from hobble creek. show me what you've got! thanks in advance!

30944screenshot20181030185224chrome.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Jul-08-19 AT 10:16PM (MST)[p]Hey everyone I wanted to follow up and show you all what we ended up with on our pedestal for our bucks. We cut the tree and finished it ourselves. I think that the deer turned out awesome. Huge shout out to BowBuster for the taxidermy work. Dads buck is the one on the left... The straight 4 point. Mine is the one on the right. He is a 4x5. We had an amazing year and I'm glad to be able to look over at these bucks and remember the good times. Thanks for you guys ideas and in put.
52689img5989.jpg

54395img5992.jpg

83791img5991.jpg

Very cool. I like em poking out of the wall, but space limitations may get me into a pedastal mount soon! Nice bucks! Congrats!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom