Pelosi an Advocate for Illegals

I just hope nothing EVER happens to Obama & Biden because this "fruitcake" would be president.Now that's a thought that scares the hell out of me!!!!!
David

I agree best of health to the Pres. and the V.P. (with Pelosi at the helm I would give this country 2 days tops) What I dont understand is why our government officials want to let people break the law? If I break the law I get punished. Why dont they?
I guess Thats how pelosi and her gang in California did it for years and I just dont know if I see positive results from it for the state of California correct me if Im wrong. Why is it so hard for individuals to understand you just cant do whatever you want. Get a temp worker permit or become a citizen. This is just Pelosi pandering to the crowd.

Feinstein and Pelosi are both broomstick riders, heaven forbid if they ever get any higher than this.

DEM women got them in these positions along with the Rainbow Coalition........good old SF DEMOCRATS along with HOLLYWOOD SUCKBUTTS.

Brian

LOL - sure they may be broomstick riders but lets not forget mr amnesty's, George Bush and Ronald Reagan; Reagan, oh yea, he was from california, and oh yea, Bush, another boarder state with THE second WORST immigration in the nation, and Reagan allowed all those illegals to become citizens, and Bush tried but the Democrats blocked him, oops, I forgot, that's different. . .

It doesn't matter. Wyoming is as red as It gets and they are all over here, and the when the police stop them for driving without a license, its a 110 dollar ticket and off they go.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom