PENN DEBATE

Deerlove

Long Time Member
Penn debate

Screenshot_20221026-214610_YouTube.jpg

Praying that too many Pennsylvania voters didn't simply pull the "D" lever prior to this debate during early voting. Please Lord don't allow Fetterman to get elected to the Senate, these folks have a massive amount of power and influence on the direction of our nation. He is several notches below Biden in competence and that's an extremely low bar .

Fetterman was very well spoken, it truly confirms my beliefs the direction the country is heading.

I just watched about half that debate. Oz is terrible. Fetterman is too.

I dont see a republic being sustained with leadership like that.

Oz is smart and informed. As already mentioned Fetterman has cognitive declines as bad as Biden. Neither should be making decisions on our State and country behalf.

The focus by the media has been on Penn, Georgia, Ariz, and Nevada. While everybodies been directed to keep their eyes and hears looking away from other places like Utah and who know’s where else. Politicians and their strategic planners are not stupid. What unanticipated surprises are in store for the country at the ballet boxed this time around?

He has no business at all being in this race or the senate. The fact that his family or the DNC didn't pull him out of the race & replace him after his stroke speaks volumes about their lust for power at all costs. Dude should be in rehab trying to get well.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom