Penn vs. Sanches

Silentstalker

Long Time Member
Who do you think will win tomorrow night? I am hoping Diego pulls it off! Bj is pretty good though! What do you guy's think will happen?

I think Diego will come out and try to steam roll him and get caught with a submission in the first round. I'm rooting for Diego though.

"If a nation expects to be ignorant and free... it expects what never has and never will be." -Thomas Jefferson

Yeah, Diego is definitely going to meet BJ head on. I just hope he can get a good shot in and drop BJ before he gets caught with a submission! It should be a tremendous fight!

Don't know who'll win, both are exciting to watch. I think BJ early in the first will catch him on the button, and then submit him by rear naked choke! Just a guess!

This will be a one sided fight. Sanchez is in way over his head and I love it.

At 155 BJ is dominant. Sanchez is in for a beatdown. The only advantage Sanchez has is cardio. I doubt he can take BJ down, and if he stands and trades punches he's done for.

BJ has made a lot of great fighters look real bad and Sanchez is gonna be on that list after tonight.

Yeah, Penn's in a league of his own right now. Glad to see Mir win quickly. Too bad about Guida...I kinda like the shaggy feller.

I don't think the UFC can come up with anyone to beat BJ right now!

BJ is clearly the cream of the crop but I love to watch Diego fight! His intensity is awesome! Maybe he can learn from this fight and come back better!

BJ and Fadar E the two greatest mma fighters in the game today. At 155 I think it will be a while before someone stops BJ. No one has given him a hard time at 155 Bj could have gone another 5 rounds last night, Diego was a pice of cake for him. He had his share of trouble at 170 but at 155 he is King.

>BJ and Fadar E the
>two greatest mma fighters in
>the game today. At 155
>I think it will be
>a while before someone stops
>BJ. No one has given
>him a hard time at
>155 Bj could have
>gone another 5 rounds last
>night, Diego was a pice
>of cake for him.
>He had his share of
>trouble at 170 but at
>155 he is King.

Uhhhh I don't think Georges St. Pierre thinks BJ is one of the greatest right now. Maybe at 155 he is tops but that doesn't necessarily make him the best all round.

I would like to see Fedor get a real challenge, though I don't know who it would be. Lesnar is a beast but still unproven and with his sickness, who knows what he will be like when he comes back, if he really does.

Can't wait for the Rampage vs. Rashad fight whenever that will be. I am hoping Rashad takes Rampage out, we will see!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

What is going on with Lesnar?

The last thing I heard was mono, then today I read on mmajunkie.com he may be undergoing surgery.

>What is going on with Lesnar?
>
>
>The last thing I heard was
>mono, then today I read
>on mmajunkie.com he may be
>undergoing surgery.

I just read on some other sites that he has some type of intestinal disorder, probably will require surgery and he may not fight ever again! One rumor is that it is the cause of years of steroid abuse, who knows.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom