People crack me up!

3TOE

Very Active Member
I’m in LA for work & thought I would order a pizza since I can’t go out for dinner here. I found a pizza place near by & posted under the reviews was this post. ???
6851F9DB-B56E-424A-B1D2-2F08E2433536.png

Im not certain what rocket surgery is... Do you think he meant brain science? ???

Lol... that would be awesome! The funny thing is that as I was posting this, I actually thought you would get a kick out of it if you saw it. Lol

drive north over the hill...I'll make my wife cook you a steak

Homer are you in Kern County?

The sad part is he has probably moved to Texas by now. We have been hiring a lot of rocket surgeons lately.

In 1967 I flew into L.A. X from coming back from overseas. The first time and the last time I was in L.A. Have not been in San Francisco for over 30 years as I consider both nothing but cesspools in CA.
RELH

In 1967 I flew into L.A. X from coming back from overseas. The first time and the last time I was in L.A. Have not been in San Francisco for over 30 years as I consider both nothing but cesspools in CA.
RELH
I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I have been here for 65 years. LA was nice up until the early '70's, but it has gone down hill ever since. My 9 brothers and sisters moved out of here as soon as they could, I am the only one left here. You are absolutely right, LA is one giant cesspool, and growing by the minute!!

Slinginlead CA. was great until the early 70's when it started it's downhill slide into the cesspool. Guess which party took over the majority at our state capital in 1972.
RELH

I hate L.A. as well. I wish I could say I'd never go there again, but I have a nephew playing baseball at USC, so I'll probably have to go there again. Well, unless I wait until they play at Cal or Oregon State:p

I hate L.A. as well. I wish I could say I'd never go there again, but I have a nephew playing baseball at USC, so I'll probably have to go there again. Well, unless I wait until they play at Cal or Oregon State:p
I would wait if I were you. Lol
There are just too many damn people here & the traffic is ridiculous.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom