Peoples Republic of California

Hossblur where that is happening are havens for our ultra left bent wrist liberals who will condone such behavior by their local politicians. They vote Democrat no matter what.
A county near me, had the local mayor make a comment that Trump supporters already had their masks, to protect from the virus, as he held up a picture of KKK members.
The reply was so severe and fast that in days he agreed to step down as mayor to avoid a possible recall. He was going to step down today, but he was killed in a plane crash Saturday.

RELH

Hundreds protest coronavirus stay-at-home order in California to 'defend constitutional rights'
Maybe I spoke too soon about left wingers. This protest was where the skate rings were filled with sand. DON'T SCREW WITH SKATEBOARDERS.
RELH

Hossblur where that is happening are havens for our ultra left bent wrist liberals who will condone such behavior by their local politicians. They vote Democrat no matter what.
A county near me, had the local mayor make a comment that Trump supporters already had their masks, to protect from the virus, as he held up a picture of KKK members.
The reply was so severe and fast that in days he agreed to step down as mayor to avoid a possible recall. He was going to step down today, but he was killed in a plane crash Saturday.

RELH
Was he the pilot?

People have caught onto what's going on. Supposed to be at 250k deaths by now and just over 40k.

So, what is different between CV19 and H1N1? Both took and have taken its toll on certain age group classes. H1N1 hit adolescents and boomers had mild symptoms and the USA didn't hardly miss a beat. CV19 gives mild symptoms to adolescents (and anyone under 60ish) but is taking its toll on boomers, who just happen to be the ones making rules for everyone.

Imagine that...

Bluehair the mayor was the pilot of the plane. I guess they can not blame it on Trump this time around.
RELH

Newsom is pissed because motel owners won't turn their empty motel rooms over to the homeless. Can you imagine the damage a bunch of homeless people would do to in about a month?

Newsom: Cities Blocking Hotels for Homeless Will Be ‘Judged’ by History

Yep, let's purchase motels for homeless? I can buy that we would want to provide housing for vets and mothers with children. But if your an able bodied Adult. Get a job dont be a slug.

How about Newsom approving 125 million for illegal aliens living in CA. Pisses me off as that money could have been spent on American citizens that lost their job due to the virus, and was living paycheck to paycheck when working.
This liberal idiot is also eyeing a run for President in the near future and is as bad as his Aunt Nancy Pelosi.
RELH

Newsom is pissed because motel owners won't turn their empty motel rooms over to the homeless. Can you imagine the damage a bunch of homeless people would do to in about a month?

No, history will judge the dems over this...

Judged as having a brain.

Well we also are cursed with Gruesome Newsome's autnie. Old ice cram Nasty Nanacy Piglosi.

Do not get me started on ole slick Willie Brown's old squeeze Kamala Harris. Does a 30 year old gal date a 60 yr old out of love or for power. She is expected to be a VP candidate.

Cali is blessed, not...

Cali are you saying that kamala is a wh@re that sold her body for power instead of money. Oh! wait a minute, along with that power came money also.
RELH

No reason to feel sorry for the homeless. They know how to live on the street and are better off financially than a lot of responsible Americans right now. They have it made.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom