Perfect Large Mature Muley Cape 25"x 8"

cowhitey

I have a very large fresh and frozen large Muley cape. Deer was taken in Eastern Colorado on November 3rd and green scored about 200". Cape is in perfect condition with only one small 25-06 bullet hole in the front of the chest. Behind the ears it measures 25" and tip of nose to center of eyes is 8". Brisket is not cut and legs were not cut up the back of them. See photos.

I'm doing a european mount but couldn't not keep the huge cape for someone else's deer.

Asking $120. Can be picked up in Denver metro area or I can ship it for + whatever it costs me.

IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1227.jpg

IMG_1409.JPG

IMG_1410.JPG

IMG_1412.JPG

IMG_1414.JPG

IMG_1415.JPG

IMG_1417.JPG

IMG_1418.JPG

IMG_1419.JPG

Thanks. Appreciate it. Was going to but my pictures suck. It was hard to get a good picture in that standing corn field.

I posted it on a "taxidermy" forum not a "hunting forum" only to show the live weight size and beauty of the cape. I did not post the photos as hero shots. Many have pm'd me suggesting that I should post the photos on the mule deer or CO forum and I may do that sometime.

Not looking for "likes". Just had the respect and wanted someone to be able to enjoy a beautiful mount that may of not already had a great cape. He's a special deer and deserves to have his beautiful cape on display in someones living room even though I chose to only do a euro mount. He was probably a 325# corn fed muley.

I'm glad a monster muleys member, ortegageno, was able to use it for one of his mounts. I'll enjoy seeing the final product.

Thanks Brother, I'll send you a pic when I get it mounted. I'm waiting for the rack to come in from Kansas for a Re mount.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom