Perfect Timing

COZY25

Had a good opener here in Utah. Hunting with one of my best friends we put in a lot of time this summer scouting as much as possible. I knew my time in the field was going to be limited due to my wife and I expecting twins at the beginning of September.

We found a few target bucks and put a stalk on the biggest one opening morning. That stalk ended up not working out and it was onto plan B. We decided to go deeper in than we previously had during scouting season and turned up this great buck that is better than what we knew was in the area.

Being patient and waiting for the buck to bed in a good spot while also waiting for the thermals presented me with a 42 yard shot on this buck. Nothing to me beats making memories with the people you care about. Good hunting partners are hard to find.

20200815_115605.jpg

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_20200815_164614_939.jpg

Will and Brennan.PNG

Last edited:
Congratulations. Great job on putting it together and getting it done with the bow. I hope I'm that good this year!!

Had a good opener here in Utah. Hunting with one of my best friends we put in a lot of time this summer scouting as much as possible. I knew my time in the field was going to be limited due to my wife and I expecting twins at the beginning of September.

We found a few target bucks and put a stalk on the biggest one opening morning. That stalk ended up not working out and it was onto plan B. We decided to go deeper in than we previously had during scouting season and turned up this great buck that is better than what we knew was in the area.

Being patient and waiting for the buck to bed in a good spot while also waiting for the thermals presented me with a 42 yard shot on this buck. Nothing to me beats making memories with the people you care about. Good hunting partners are hard to find.

View attachment 11625

View attachment 11626

View attachment 11627

View attachment 11629

Nice buck. But the at bow looks familiar. Is that a Drive LT? ???

That is a Drive LT, had it since the year it came out and have no desire on changing at this point in time.

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

That sir what I shoot also and have no desire changing either. Best bow for the many out there when it came out!

image.jpg

Stud buck congratulations!

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom