Pheasant dish wanted

trophyhunter

Very Active Member
Anyone have a good pheasant dish? I need one for whole birds and breasts only.
Thanks in advance.

))))--------->

LAST EDITED ON Nov-21-14 AT 11:43AM (MST)[p]Cut the breast meat off, and pull out the thigh, drumsticks. That way you can remove all shot and feathers that may have pulled through the meat, by rinsing them under cold water. Pat them dry and then egg them, and roll them in a seasoned flour mix. Brown them in a fry pan with butter or oil. Place them in a glass cake pan, and cover them with Cream of Chicken, and Cream of Mushroom soup. Then cover the pan with aluminum foil, and bake them at 325 to 350 for about an hour, or until meat is fall off the bone tender. Ready to eat with ready made gravy. Now I'm salivating!

Pheasant Alfredo
Cut the Pheasant up into strips and fry on low heat in a pan. In a boiling pot put 1 cup of heavy whipping cream, 1 stick of butter, and 1 cup of parmesan cheese bring to a light boil. In a separate boiling pan boil Alfredo noodles. Put Pheasant meat in the sauce mixture and then pour sauce over noodles, and enjoy.

Thanks guys I will give all the dish's a try. Last weekend our Grandson got 5 more birds on a youth hunt.

))))------->

We keep it simple with pheasant as these birds take seasonings well. Cut breast into 1 inch wide strips, season bird with kosher salt and fresh black pepper, dice up some fresh garlic, and have a stick of butter handly. Heat up a fry pan, add butter then throw in garlic and meat once butter is fully melted. Fry until done. Serve over a plate of seasoned noodles or chicken flavored rice.

"Courage is being scared to death but
saddling up anyway."

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom