pheasants

J

Jago

Anybody out there have any info on reservation hunting in the Lapwai- Lewiston area. I hunted that area for 25 years with access to land from land owners and in un cultivated draws the locals all let us hunt with no problem. Now the tribe has posted most of the uncultivated area. I have contacted everyone from IDFG to tribal offices and can get no straight answers. The last information I got from the tribal office was to contact Indian Affairs in Washington D.C. Help me out!

wolves ate all the pheasants.... they were sick, bird flu.

just messin Jago, good luck.. wonder if the pheasant meat down there tastes like pulp wood? :)

I farmed on the palouse for 6 yrs.Most of the ground now is in access yes. The farmers owning the ground between Genesee & the top of the Lewiston hill have large signs up with names & numbers to call for permission. Good luck.

I don't know if that really answered your ? Forget about "res" land IMO. As long as ground is privately owned you don't have to worry about indians. The farmers (90%) are really good about giving permission. If u get stumped send me a pm. I can drop a few names for u to call for permission.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom