phill phillips colorado archery antelope hunts

F

firefighter41

iam seeking info on archery antelope hunts conducted in the craig, maybill ,area,archery hunter and outfitter phil phillips yoused to run the hunts,on a ranching for wildlife plan,if anybody knows if he is still involved or who now is involved,my hunting partner and i are real interested in this type of hunt,thanks

Hopefully you are planning for next year because all of the archery antelope hunting is over for this year. I dont know offhand how to get ahold of Phillips but will get back to you. Which RFW ranch were you looking into?
Jeff

thanks jeff,yes we are looking for 05 season,a friend of mine hunted a rfw in or around maybell but it was a few years back,and he has since moved to another state.the ranch he hunted was awsome,and the outfitter was phil phillips,and chuck adams was allso hunting on same ranch,thanks again,tom.

FF41
I hunted with Phil back in 93. He lives in Montrose Co. You may be able to just call info. If not try wildlifepointblank.com and you may be able to contact him through the TV-show. Good luck.
Kevin

thanks kevin,i forgot about his t.v show,ill check there first,then montrose 411,ty again tom.

I am sure that Phill does'nt have the RFW any more.I think they turned that piece of land back in to public land.Phil's Bowhunting Adventures phone number is (970)249-8068.
Hope this helps.Let me know what you find out on the RFW.
Elkhuntr

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom