phone scope adapter

BBB

Very Active Member
Okay, I’m in the market for a new phone to scope adapter. I’m looking to never have to change out my phone case and simple to use. Been looking at Magview and heard some on the scope cam adapter.

I like the magnet idea if it lines up easily on the scope. Any input?

Ollin looks nice! I found the scope cam adapter mag. It seems to be a solid product where I can keep my case, and use any of my iPhone lenses, any feedback, good or bad?

Thanks for your replies. I ended up with scope cam adapter’s magnetic version. Love how universal it is and fits on my binos and scope and any phone case. So far it’s worked up to my expectation and enjoying it

Ollin is nice, but you will have to get a new case for every new phone. And new adapter for every new optic. Not so with magview.
How often you switching phones and optics? You principles are rich focks. And if you get a new phone why not keep your existing phone for digiscoping?

F86335D8-B8AB-45CE-916F-111B7D37ED83.jpeg

I have a magview and an Ollin. Magview sucks ass compared to the other.

Ollin's innovative magnetic spotting scope adapter system is the way to go. Ollin created a high quality product, that is user friendly and allows its users to film video seamlessly. You simply attach the scope adapter to your spotting scope, and then the magnets will align the camera and phone with your scope. I used to use a phoneskope but it was always difficult to get the attachments onto the spotting scope correctly. I also prefer how Ollin's phone case is sleek and fits into your pocket, compared to the other scope adapter companies who's cases are bulky.

How often you switching phones and optics? You principles are rich focks. And if you get a new phone why not keep your existing phone for digiscoping?

View attachment 102473

I have a magview and an Ollin. Magview sucks ass compared to the other.
Probably switch phones ever 3ish years. I would keep them longer but I usually bust them or they stop working, optics every 15ish. I like just having one phone for calling, texting, on x and digiscoping. Don't want to really carry around 2.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom