Phone Trackers

stinky

I am wanting to track my teenage daughter's movements. They have had some curious responses as of late.

I have heard of Show or Track my friend.com.

Any ideas?

Sounds like an ass-whoopin is needed if you think you need to track her. LOL. They are too smart for you to track them without you knowing I would guess.
You can call her and simply tell her to share her location with you and if she doesn't immediately, take her car, phone, laptop, shoes, ipad and anything else she gives a crap about. That'll straighten her out.

I am wanting to track my teenage daughter's movements. They have had some curious responses as of late.

Any ideas?
All phones have a tracking device in them ask a officer of the law how they track person's of interest. Or track missing people from their phone.
Talk to a Geek he will get you all straightened out....

I used the Life 360 app for my kids, it worked very well as long as they have phone signal . If they lose signal it will show the last point they had signal while moving. If they decide to turn it off, then the ass whoopin comes into play!

Any ideas?
Tread lightly. If she is unwilling to voluntarily tell you where she is going, tracking her in secret will only make things worse when she finds out.

You do know who she runs with, right? What do those kids' parents know?

Hey stinky!

I Know You are concerned for your Kids Safety & You Should be!

But How did you Parents Track You?:D:D:D

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom