Photo Upload Option

Founder

Founder Since 1999
For those of you would like to, or do, share photos, you can now upload them to our server during your posting.

To do so, Click on "Post" or "Reply". Above the posting form, there is a "Click here to upload your photo" link. Click it.
You can then browse your hard drive for the photo you want uploaded, select the photo, then click "Upload File".

Once the file is uploaded, the screen will return you a photo address. It will begin with "http" and end in "jpg" or "gif", depending on the file type.
Copy the address and paste it in your message. When you post the message or preview it, your photo will appear in place of the address.

Note: The file size limit is 100k, so editing of photos maybe needed prior to uploading them. I suggest you size your photo at 400 to 500 pixels wide and a resolution of 72 pixels. The file size should then be under the 100k limit.
Also, only JPEG (.jpg) and GIF (.gif) file types are allowed. And, photos uploaded to our servers should only be used here in the MonsterMuleys.com forums.

Feel free to reply to this message and post a photo while reading directions if needed.

NOW, let's see some GIANT BUCKS and BULLS!

This is my step-brother, Troy, glassing the high country.
41b125d71af4816e.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

great idea. this should eliminate all those damn red x's.

here's my contribution: the biggest of the bucks
41b12d8b279e1b0a.jpg

Krusty.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-03-04 AT 11:39PM (MST)[p]I've tried three times now and still can't get it to work by doing the "reply" and clicking on the "upload your photo" all I get is a flash pop-up window and thats it. I'm sticking with the "old method" where I have no problems.

Brian

264Magnum,Now that's a deer! You look a little old in the photo though maybe you need to refresh a bit! You're probably just a little tired from packin that one out! Glad you're still with us you don't look a day over 95! Ha HA Nice pic thanks for sharing.

Kilowatt - It does open a new window. Do you have any software running that might be automatically closing the window? I don't know?
Post photos anyway you all would like. Lately, I have just been getting a lot of them emailed to me to be uploaded, and I'm a bit slow at getting it done. Maybe this will speed up the process for some.
AND, get rid of a few box's with an X.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

I think I forgot to put the correct address in the message box?I resized photo to fit but cant figure out what I need to do next.

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-04 AT 11:24AM (MST)[p]Why did my photo not come up? Just the address did.

Make sure you put the entire address in the post, from http--to--.jpg

41b1f8b224f9dafd.jpg

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-04 AT 04:51PM (MST)[p]Here's my try, and myhttp://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/41b24cf2101c5a11.jpg little girl. Wyoming G last year.
I guess it did not work.

41b262fe30318fd6.jpg

Nice to have this feature on the board.
I thought I would test it out. This is my 03 archery buck that I just got back from the taxidermist about a month ago.

ride_red, that is an awesome mount. I really like the extra effects. Here is a picture of my own from hunt camp this year.

41b2b2e72223dc30.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-05-04 AT 10:58AM (MST)[p]Let me give this a shot

41b34bcd3fff7f79.jpg

Kool it worked !!

Brian L.(founder),

Yea, you were right, I have an Automatic Pop-Up Killer program and that was why I could not do it. I shut it off and this new way works just fine, check out the Sheep Forum where I just posted a pic of ElkSpy's 2nd Colo sheep.

Brian

Combo hunt for all members
41b371fa68d17723.jpg

hows this for a combo hunt?
PS this is just an old pix off the net.

CANNON
fire.gif

41b4f70d5bce1663.jpg

I gave it a try, most of my pictures wont do this. Most of them say to much data or something. what am i suppose to do then?

If this works its a picture of my dad's deer mount from WA.

Do you have photo editing software ? like photoshop or paint shop pro? I use PSP for editing of my pictures.

Is that post for me? if it is i think i do have a couple forms of software on here for that. Do i just open the pic up in one of those?

yeah. open photo. .then go to where it says resize. then resize it>> save it (jpeg)>> then check the file size in windows explorer or something.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom