Pig down

JR

Put a nice tri colored boar down this am with the 6.5 creed..haha hard to tell with all the mud on him from the only water around for miles..
20201102_103404.jpg
20201102_113725.jpg

Joe2Kool

Very Active Member
Congrats on the oinker! They run amuck on the public land here in East TN. Fair game provided something else is in season. And good eatin' too!

oilcan

Long Time Member
JR I got a new 6.5 this year shot a Antelope in Wyoming and taking it to Colorado this week I love the way it shoots. What bullets are you using for the pigs ?

JR

JR I got a new 6.5 this year shot a Antelope in Wyoming and taking it to Colorado this week I love the way it shoots. What bullets are you using for the pigs ?
I have to use 120 gr copper here into calif, the first ones I used were hollow points and were ****..finally they came out with ballistic tipped noslers that are much better at expanding..killed 2 bucks, 7 coyotes and a couple pigs now and happy with the performance.. I do have another 6.5 that I take out of state and use the 140 federals and it performs great as well..

oilcan

Long Time Member
I’m here in California also that’s why I asked. It sucks having to use copper. I have a 7mm and now this 6.5 set up for out of state and a 300 win mag I have been shooting copper out of. May Need to set up another smaller caliber with copper for California.

BradA

Very Active Member
Congratulations on the pig, your always killing something good for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Top Bottom