Pig down

JR

Put a nice tri colored boar down this am with the 6.5 creed..haha hard to tell with all the mud on him from the only water around for miles..
20201102_103404.jpg
20201102_113725.jpg

Congrats on the oinker! They run amuck on the public land here in East TN. Fair game provided something else is in season. And good eatin' too!

JR I got a new 6.5 this year shot a Antelope in Wyoming and taking it to Colorado this week I love the way it shoots. What bullets are you using for the pigs ?

JR I got a new 6.5 this year shot a Antelope in Wyoming and taking it to Colorado this week I love the way it shoots. What bullets are you using for the pigs ?
I have to use 120 gr copper here into calif, the first ones I used were hollow points and were ****..finally they came out with ballistic tipped noslers that are much better at expanding..killed 2 bucks, 7 coyotes and a couple pigs now and happy with the performance.. I do have another 6.5 that I take out of state and use the 140 federals and it performs great as well..

I’m here in California also that’s why I asked. It sucks having to use copper. I have a 7mm and now this 6.5 set up for out of state and a 300 win mag I have been shooting copper out of. May Need to set up another smaller caliber with copper for California.

Congratulations on the pig, your always killing something good for you.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom