Pig Hunt Cost

I'm pretty sure they are around $500. It's gotten a little ridiculous. You oughta find a farmer/rancher that doesn't already have an outfitter hunting on their ranch. Not sure how many more of those are around. Good luck!!

Steve

That's what I thought they should be. I tried to book a hunt with an outfitter I had previously used and he wanted a $1000 for the weekend plus a $500 trophy fee for 2" or better.

Needless to say I didn't book.

For $1,000 hunt and a $500 trophy fee, you're half way to a decent outfitted mule deer hunt. Hogs are fun to hunt and they can make good sausage...but not worth that kind of money. Even if you didn't take a trophy hog, you'd want nothing over 150 lbs anyway for it to taste good. That's a lot of money per pound!!

Steve

I've got a place to hunt for you. It borders lake sonoma in northern ca. He was set up at the ISE show, his show prices were $400 for the weekend and $500 for a guided hunt with dogs. I think he still is offering those prices, if not then add I believe $100 to each above for his regular price. No trophy fees plus you can camp on the property.

Let me know if you want his information

H.W

Doing an archery only hunt next week, day and half hunting and cabin to stay in for $450.00 per person.

Thats a good deal. Did he give you the option of taking one with a rifle the last day?

Steve

The entire operation is archery only, just out of Annapolis. If my memory serves me correctly the ranch is 22,000 acres. After next week I can provide more info via PM.

Hi there,

I live up a bit north of there and would like to get some more info on this type of hunt. Do you have a contact number you could share?
Thanks

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

HOGWILD you have a PM

HW,

Sent you a PM about pig hunting.
Thanks

Matt
"Opportunity is missed by most people
because its dressed in overalls
and looks like work."
Thomas Edison

Bryson Hesperia Resort, gun or archery only area, unguided $200 per day no trophy fee, lodging in new cabins $75 per nite,open range not high fence

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom