Pine Valley - Late Muz

MDQ

Hello all,

My boy drew the late muzzleloader hunt on Pine Valley. We've hunted the unit several times during archery, muzzleloader & early rifle. But have limited time on the unit in late Oct / early Nov.

We'll be there for the full hunt & will eat the tag if we don't find a good buck (180+). Will hunt as hard & far from the road as necessary.

We appreciate any insights you are willing to share.

Happy to reciprocate with info about Utah, CO, WY & ID deer.

Feel free to reach me on this thread or with PM.

email - [email protected]

text or call - 801-899-5471

Thanks!

Guy

I have the late rifle hunt. I was just up there Memorial weekend and the area looks great. I'm going to try a new area for a couple days but if it doesn't work I'll go to my old spot. I have hunted the unit several times starting in 1985 so I can let you know what I find.

Pray for snow. It seems that when a storm hits. It’s seems to move those bucks off the top. They have killed some good bucks on that hunt. Good luck.

Thanks BigJohnT - you'd think with the entire West praying for snow every year we'd get it once in a while! ;)

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom