pins on sight ?

huntercameron

is the top pin for longer yards or closer yards ? where do you you sight the 60 yard pin the top or bottom pin , I really want to set my pins up right . i want a a 60 yard pin a 40 yard pin and a 20 yard pin ?

Your top pin will be your closest distance……your bottom pin will be your furthest distance.

You should visit an archery pro shop and have them walk you through a bunch of basic information and it will probably help you immensely. Also a good way to make some new archery friends!

Your top pin will be your closest distance……your bottom pin will be your furthest distance.

You should visit an archery pro shop and have them walk you through a bunch of basic information and it will probably help you immensely. Also a good way to make some new archery friends!
thank you lots

Like BH said, top is closest. Bottom is farthest. Although the 20,40,60 setup leaves big gaps, Meaning there will be a lot of space between the 40 and 60. If you're just practicing at 60, probably not an issue. But a 50 yard shot on game would leave too much guesswork for me.

Mine are set at 20,30,40. I use the 40 when I practice at 50. I just put the orange dot at the top of the target and look at group size, which is at the bottom of the target.

Like BH said, top is closest. Bottom is farthest. Although the 20,40,60 setup leaves big gaps, Meaning there will be a lot of space between the 40 and 60. If you're just practicing at 60, probably not an issue. But a 50 yard shot on game would leave too much guesswork for me.

Mine are set at 20,30,40. I use the 40 when I practice at 50. I just put the orange dot at the top of the target and look at group size, which is at the bottom of the target.
thanks i appreciate it

What and where are you trying to hunt?

not being mean here but, you’ve never shot before,,, correct? We here will help you but it doesn’t sound like you’ll be ready for this year unless you have some personal help

welcome aboard to bow hunting. Ask all the questions you think of

bill v

is the top pin for longer yards or closer yards ? where do you you sight the 60 yard pin the top or bottom pin , I really want to set my pins up right . i want a a 60 yard pin a 40 yard pin and a 20 yard pin ?
Get on You-tube and get some basics….those are rough questions.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom