Pisscutter debate

heartshot

Very Active Member
Starting a branch off from the current Antelope scoring thread.

It is probably time to have another "Pisscutter" definition debate. Its been years and there is probably some good insight from those that have joined through out the last decade.

Elkassassin has been using pisscutter that way forever (meaning tiny dink). When he first joined the Forum we had a really long thread debating the the meaning (big or small). Eventually there was no changing his mind. He was just too passionate and persistent (thousands of posts). And he yelled at us about it with the CAPS lock on. :) :)

THE ONLY bobcat THAT KNOWS WHAT PISSCUTTER MEANS.

What say ye? Is a pisscutter a tiny dink or a huge monster?

I like eelgrass' idea about cutting off mid-stream... Never had that, but a nice buck my cousin ended up killing in 2004 had me hustling back from filling a hole in the ground in a thicket. LOL

That said, all these years on MM, I've always interpreted the meaning to be a tiny buck.

It Was On URBAN DICTIONARY & They Yanked It!

A SUB-STANDARD BUCK OR BULL!

As In:

Most TAHNS:

I Needed The Meat So I Shot a PISSCUTTER To Fill The MINI-FREEZER!

Well I don’t know where you guys are from but I live here in the basin and I’ve heard that saying for 50 plus years.

Has Bess AKA-elkass been around that long in the basin and coined the word "Pisscutter" 50 years ago.
RELH

When I was in the Navy, a pisscutter was the garrison cap that officers and Chiefs wore.

That said, I will abide by EA's rules in this matter.

That was not what they were called in the Army. The name began with a "C" and ended with a "T".
RELH

ELKASS is the only one in North America that uses it referring to a dink and the only other people that believe that are on this website and believe that because of him ?
So true! Even I have conformed to Elkassassin's definition. Its been so ingrained into my head, I'm not sure there is any going back now.

For the basin illiterate, can we have some visual aids or a numeric key? Are all pisscutters dinks? None? Is it a grammatical sin to say “little dink” or “tiny dink”?

Where would “mamba jamba” fit in that scale?

So. Many. Questions.

For the basin illiterate, can we have some visual aids or a numeric key? Are all pisscutters dinks? None? Is it a grammatical sin to say “little dink” or “tiny dink”?

Where would “mamba jamba” fit in that scale?

So. Many. Questions.
Piss cutter deer…
And piss cutter human…

5743784F-2737-45E6-A399-FB19B5795E69.jpeg

3150F4CA-DDBE-435B-9A41-3B047DD773B1.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom