Pizza

offtrail

Enjoy you guys posting up your meals. Purchased a wood fired oven last year when the pandemic hit, wish I got it sooner. Food always taste better coming off the flame. Finally got my dough recipe perfected. Cheers!
IMG_0842.JPG

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0425.jpg

Enjoy you guys posting up your meals. Purchased a wood fired oven last year when the pandemic hit, wish I got it sooner. Food always taste better coming off the flame. Finally got my dough recipe perfected. Cheers!
View attachment 37712

View attachment 37715

View attachment 37716
what kind of brick oven did you buy and if you don't mind me asking what do those things go for. I have always wanted one of those love the fire brick oven pizza or anything cooked in that oven.
Nice Offtrail

what kind of brick oven did you buy and if you don't mind me asking what do those things go for. I have always wanted one of those love the fire brick oven pizza or anything cooked in that oven.
Nice Offtrail
It's a Bella wood fired oven, made in the USA. It cost just over 2k.
I wanted one for years but had a hard time spending that kind of money on one. Once the pandemic hit and all the restaurants closed down, I said fug it and ponied up to one. Figured all the money I spend a year eating out would easily cover the cost. I fire it up at least once a week, Its a fun way to cook and the food turns out amazing. I cook all kinds of food in it. If you like to cook and enjoy good food I highly recommend one.
IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0745.jpg

I wanted one for years but had a hard time spending that kind of money on one. Once the pandemic hit and all the restaurants closed down, I said fug it and ponied up to one. Figured all the money I spend a year eating out would easily cover the cost. I fire it up at least once a week, Its a fun way to cook and the food turns out amazing. I cook all kinds of food in it. If you like to cook and enjoy good food I highly recommend one.View attachment 38031
View attachment 38033
Very nice setup! I assume that’s a built in oven setup. Bella also makes a pretty nice portable style oven.

I wanted one for years but had a hard time spending that kind of money on one. Once the pandemic hit and all the restaurants closed down, I said fug it and ponied up to one. Figured all the money I spend a year eating out would easily cover the cost. I fire it up at least once a week, Its a fun way to cook and the food turns out amazing. I cook all kinds of food in it. If you like to cook and enjoy good food I highly recommend one.View attachment 38031
View attachment 38033
Sweet I gotta have one...LOL

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom