Planned Caios ...?

i know you think you have seen everything on the virus you care to but there was something interesting in this vid, the CDC n others are trying to bring a vaccine on the scene that attaches to our DNA RNA, now i don't know bout you but no one is screwing with my DNA as screw up as it is already there is no way i'm gonna let some government official mess with the mini me! when victims of the covid 19 who have had the malaria drug and said it worked without incident but the CDC and drug co want to keep working on a vaccine that attaches to your DNA, to me that like taking aborted stem cells n using them on humans, just gross.

while most of you were in college getting ur degrees in politics or finances or even biology, i was doing religious studies n human behavior, i spent bout 15 years on eschatology ie; (biblical end time studies n scenarios) so let me just say the perfect storm is upon us .

yes i know some of you your gonna start the jokes but i would expect nothing different round here after meeting dude and Ne' on here years ago i learned quick that some people deal with life just that way, every thing is one big joke, but i took an oath as a born again christian and pastor to care for and to pray for my fellow man, and to preach truth, yes i know this is a political site lol..

i don't spend alot of time round here no more cause i am busy with mission stuff i still love to hunt n fish but i gotta tell you everything i learned back in the 70's is taking place today some of it was a surprise to me but now it all fell into place ...

if your are an economist for a living, i would give you your due respect as to your opinion as to what we are facing economically i would hope for the same because we're adults and have families we care about.

with in the next two weeks life as we know it will not be the same, they will try and pass it off as it is, but its not, God knows i hope i'm wrong but i don't think so.

you have heard, i'm sure of what people call the anti Christ and the event of the rapture, well we learned about those events that would lead up to that time period and everything has already happened, there are no more signs to be taken place we are there now, all that has to happen are two things and no one knows the order of which will be first, the rapture or the anti christ taking control.

i have posted two vids you outta watch them afterwards you can make fun but try n pay attention your families lives depends on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azq0S0DKS50

Last edited:
So, I'm curious. If it's the end of the world, how are spending your last days here? I'm gunna do the same thing I always do.

i just bought a $1500 rifle last month so i'm as human as anyone else having plans to hunt out of state, i will go about my business as usual but more aware of whats up n trying to be ready when it really gets weird with in the next two years, n i wouldn't trust the government no matter who's at the helm n i'm pro Trump but look what he did already hah...

here's one more video its quite comical because it blows all the left wing narratives to smithereens; but essential to your education it may spoil ur TV watching because its all a delusion... i'm not saying i believe in the final outcome of this vid but it blows so much we think to be real out of the water; anyways... do you want to know the truth or just keep up the game

The Truth? I doubt it is on mm.com, youtube, facebook or any other link you got. Hope you are stocked up with the essentials and you and you are safe and sound.

We still have not had a confirmed case in my county but who the heck knows. It boggles my mind that we are going to destroy the economy to "protect" us from a virus we can't control.

I participate in a daily teleweb broadcast and today's discussion is what will the death toll be from a COVID-19 induced depression due to suicide, malnutrition, murders and population displacements. The modeling is pretty stark.

Nemont

absolutely true, so is believing it is all a world wide conspiracy or the end of world.

For a world wide pandemic of a deadly virus, the numbers of cases against death rate look pretty good for something that's been "documented" since Jan 1, 2020.

I still have to wonder why March is so magical for this virus to cause the world to go into a near apocalyptic tailspin...

Last edited:

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom