Pleasedear..... and other Utards.

M

Moosie

Heading to Utah (Orem) for 3-5 days, Sisterinlaw is having a baby. It's her first one after loosing a 38 day old baby due to an ongoing hear problem 2 years ago.... Cross your fingers, say a prayer.

I'd be up for another breakfast sometime in the next couple days. There's a few others I plan to see in Utah too.... Bringing a gun, Going to take care of buisness ;)

(Notice the wink for those that are paranoid and don't get jokes anymore)

Working on some Film footage with Browtine, I'll keep in touch.......

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Your sister-in-law has already been blessed with another chance, my thoughts and prayers for her and the new one,will be passed to the Almighty.
My buddy is a range officer at the Kaysville range, good place to shoot!!!

LAST EDITED ON Feb-12-05 AT 11:07AM (MST)[p]Buttshot, The baby was born and is healthy. Had a little Belly Ruben (SP?) but is doing good. Went back for tests today and I think he (Jaxson) got the green light.

Yellum, I'm in Orem. (208)571-1355, I got another Poker Game tonight at 7 But other then that I'm good to go. I did some Shed huntng with Browtine yesterday. You up for an Early breakfast tomorrow or something ? Maybe a late afternoon get togethr today, I can make it work. Lemme know, You got my number...... I'm heading back to Idaho Sunday sometime. (Unless I loose as much as I did last night in poker then I'll need to borrow money to get back :) )

• [*] -Moosie
~~If you're going to walk on thin ice, Ya might as Well DANCE !!
WALK the TALK, Or shut the HECK UP !!

Sorry, already have a commitment on a big snowshoe hike up Mill Creek canyon, should be good with the new snow. Glad all worked out with the baby............ be safe traveling, the fog is way thick already this early AM.

YELUM any of those big buck photo's getting thru to ya.....??

You guys should just exchange e-mails and have your conversation in PRIVATE!

You sound like a bunch of old hens anyway.

You wimped out of poker with me and the boys, now I find out that you are playing with a bunch of Utards!!!

Dude, you need some help. Come to Tom's on Wednesday and I will "help" you out of a few bucks.

No lame excuses, just be there.

Glad to see your still here trying Moosie, the tone on your serious post had me very concerned you sounded all melancholy, maybe you were just thinking too much about Mellon's.
Anyways tried replying to your post that got zapped, but got too busy.
Also, if you need a suggestion about a good place to hook up with these dudes while your in Utah, try the rest stop there by American Fork, it was on the news several years ago as an ideal spot for what your looking for, the video footage showed the fellers hanging out down by the patch of willows, hope this helps :)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom