Plethora of Whitetail Tags

Sweeeeet!!!

4B7368F1-E2F2-4DF9-A1E4-0915F8911C55.jpeg

I need to get out and start bow hunting elk. All the deer tags start in Oct. I'm as antsy as all of you guys too!!

Blank
I think your A$$ will be pretty tired in OCT.
I did 5 hunts 2 on horseback 12 miles in and 2 close to the top of Mtn. 1 pheasant hunt. The last hunt I didn't enjoy that much it was cold and windy and I was wore down. LOL
I was diesel poor that month.

Sorry, got interrupted while in WY by the AZGF calling and giving me a 12B-West mule deer tag someone turned in. Had to cut off the hunt, and hurry home. Nice lady FedEx'd the tag to me and I got on Tuesday and left Wednesday the 21st. Just got back late, and cooked dinner for the wife, and heading back to 128 in Dubois tomorrow early. If nothing else, I will get lots of pics for everyone.

Would love to hear a report and see some pictures, whitetail or muley . Done hunting mule deer for the year. Going to Texas this week for my first whitetail hunt with one of my sons. Probably only time I’ll get to hunt them. Can’t imagine that many tags in one year. Sounds like a really good problem to have. Most of my hunts anymore are as an interested observers.

it does crack me up to see you guys drooling at the tags for whitetails , the same way I drool just for one hunt out west for muledeer or elk etc... I bought 18 doe tags this year in Pa and have unlimited doe tags in NJ. still hunting PA and NJ
It sure is lots of work

Nocwalker: Horses for courses. Yep, we get exited about extra tags, because its opportunity to get out, more than anything. All my kids and grandkids moved away, so didn't need to give any venison away, so shot no does. The buck tags I had were reserved for trophies, and passed a bunch of smaller immature deer (both MD and WT) up. Lost the deer lease in Texas early, so ended up not even buying a license there. But you know what, I had a ball doing everything I did!!

Yea man blank. Glad for ya. When it comes to white tails I am so lucky to live and hunt where I do. Unfortunately that doesn’t help me with the great hunting in the west that’s so far away for us. I would trade all the whitetail hunting I have for more hunts out there with you guys!?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom