Plumbing question

About $300/hr. plus materials. Materials will run you actual retail price plus 50% if the plumber provides them. ?

Sounds like a full bathroom remodel it just all depends on the quality and speed of the plumbers work. Plus drywall replacement on the shower work pm me and I can give you a ball park estimate.

1 sink, 3 drawer vanity, stone counter top, new toilet, new tile floor, new tile surround,(no new tub & no glass incloser), new hardware including tub and sink finish plumbing, new vanity mirror, new medicine cabinet,2 new lighting fixtures,new fart fan, new baseboard, and fresh paint.

$ 10,000 ,,,flippers special

May save $500 to $800 if you do the demo and hall off yourself.

Add 30% if you pull up in a Mercedes or Land Rover.

Last edited:
Don't Forget about the: if they 'HELP YOU RULE' or the: 'IF THEY STAND ON YOUR FEET' Price!

1 sink, 3 drawer vanity, stone counter top, new toilet, new tile floor, new tile surround,(no new tub & no glass incloser), new hardware including tub and sink finish plumbing, new vanity mirror, new medicine cabinet,2 new lighting fixtures,new fart fan, new baseboard, and fresh paint.

$ 10,000 ,,,flippers special

May save $500 to $800 if you do the demo and hall off yourself.

Add 30% if you pull up in a Mercedes or Land Rover.

Hi, everyone! Glad that I found this thread. Now I am redecorating my bathroom and trying to choose new plumbing: have you heard about this toilet? A came across the review and it seems that flush can be not really good. I am not really concerned with plumbing so could you give some criteria on how to choose a good toilet?

Don't buy it in California. They are designed to only use a half cup of water per flush. You will have to flush it 3 times. If you have the opportunity, steal one from an older house. That's what I did.

What are you looking for ? A comfort height toilet ? Our Home depot in our area sells Kohler toilets cheaper then we as plumbers can buy them. The Highline or the Cimarron . Should work well for you. Some of their toilets in a box kits. Even come with a slow close seat. That is your best deal.

I bought a Glacier Bay toilet that says will flush 5 billiard balls. :ROFLMAO:
I bought a corner shower stall that is rounded glass with bearing rollers very nice. The Vanity top is marble. The installation was a grand. I think a pretty good price.

I bought a corner shower stall that is rounded glass with bearing rollers very nice. The Vanity top is marble. The installation was a grand. I think a pretty good price.
Is that why you have a billiard table but no billiard balls? :ROFLMAO:

Good price. I just quoted a new 3 piece shower w/ base, new vinyl floor, appx. 60 sq ft of tile backsplash, new trim, swap out 2 30" tops, and drywall touch ups. $10,000 demo and cleaning included.

Good price. I just quoted a new 3 piece shower w/ base, new vinyl floor, appx. 60 sq ft of tile backsplash, new trim, swap out 2 30" tops, and drywall touch ups. $10,000 demo and cleaning included.
Well, we didn't change the flooring. I hired a handyman that worked with his wife and they did amazing for a low price. I just don't have my health anymore to do things. I will have to improve or quit hunting even. Im having procedures on my back and neck this month. I have some old galvanized pipe that needs replaced with pex but I think I can handle that just fine.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom