PM'S

nocwalker

Guys, Founder been having some trouble with PM's I cannot see any of the newer Pm's that have been sent to me. The last one in the PM log is from 2018. The new ones (from this year) are gone. I had multible conversations with guys taht where giving some education and /or advise for our 21 archery hunt.

Am I looking in the wrong place? or is there a way to recover them?

Thanks Bill V aka nocwalker

No problems here. I just checked (click on the PM envelope & then Show All). All my PM conversations -- a couple dozen -- from the present back to 2019 are still there.

Obviously NJ has the better El-Hi education system.

gunslinger.gif

interesting how it always reverts back to the same old list of pm's everytime....and you must hit "show all" to get current

yea, I didnt know that show all button was there, but, I did figureb there was an easy answer that I couldn't figure out :)

interesting how it always reverts back to the same old list of pm's everytime....and you must hit "show all" to get current
When I click the PM envelope, it just shows a single conversation -- the last one I had. I guess it might vary if there are a couple going on , though. My 'Show All' then lists them in order from the newest -- including the one above -- to the oldest.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom