Poached elk WTF

Unbelievable I have been watching those bulls since November. I just figured they had split up and moved. Honestly I don’t believe they can punish them enough. Things need to change now!

3 months isn't long enough for how many animals got shot. Restitution for trophy class is 8k per animal. Hunting privileges should be taken away for life. So much wasted opportunity.

Only a disturbed person with mental issues would do something like that.
it’s disgusting enough that the animals were poached what is even worse to me is that the meat is a complete waste. Only someone that gets off on killing would do such a thing. In addition to landing in jail & enormous fines, the person or persons involved need psychiatric evaluation which they should also pay for IMO!!!

make patching as serious of an offense as possible. What would deter you from poaching besides it being illegal of course?

Felony and lifetime hunting license ban.

Some say that that may be TOO harsh but for people that are repeat poachers and can still legally own a firearm is BS.

What the F ????

Here's my video of the three bigger ones from Jan 7. I've wondered where they went lately. I figured they just chased them off hay at the ranch house there, but to have someone shoot them is insane.

What a terrible shame :(
Great video of nice bulls... to bad some jackass ended it all!

Hopefully he will be an idiot and brag about it, get busted. Hope they throw the book at him. Lock him up somewhere that he will spend the next couple years getting cornholed by big bubba.

Why do we let these ***** continue to breathe air????

I've spent a lifetime doing it the right way with more tag soup than tags filled. Wouldn't trade a second of it. Seriously what the hell....:sick:

Took many years, but managed get 1 of my twin daughters her 1st bull this past fall. Ran out of time for 2nd kiddos. Means more to me than anything I've killed. Yet these tards waste future dreams for others....

Last edited:
Unreal. I agree with 3Toe, very disturbed individual(s). Do you guys find that cases like this get solved more often than not?

Beautiful animals. Laws are to lenient. If you poach, 10 years in prison and restitution. Lifetime hunting ban. Simple solution that will never take place.

Beautiful animals. Laws are to lenient. If you poach, 10 years in prison and restitution. Lifetime hunting ban. Simple solution that will never take place.
I agree with the sentiment but in reality, people are getting less time for far more henious crimes. A more pragmatic approach would be to hit them on the civil violation hard. Lifetime forfeiture of hunting privilege, forfeiture of all equipment used (this one sounds good on the surface but aside from a weapon and some gear, they are probably driving a pos or a vehicle they are upside down in), and work to make all fifty states compact with licensing. Heavy fine penalties to the point where it will sting for a long time, and some sort of matrix with time in lockup, community service, and lengthy supervised probation. Whether anyone agrees or not the idea of ten years at The Rock is a pipedream. Take a glance at the sex offenders being released to make room for incoming derelicts in the pen. It's a pipe dream.

I am reading this right?
This person or persons shot the animals and didn’t take nothing
meat or horns thats even worse. That is someone who didn’t get enough hugs as a child taking their hostilities out on a defenseless animal.
Many years ago in St Louis some clown impaled a cat on a car‘s antenna the out cry from this horrible act was met with swift and severe justice.

joe

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom