Poachers beware!!!

M

mormonridger

It only takes a handfull of idiots to ruin it for the rest. Please stay away from the hillcreek side when hunting the bookcliffs. Otherwise the native militia might take things into their own hands.........

Good post mormonridger. Stay away from the east side. The boys are watching. We know where the the big 7 is at, and its not in the roadless. Them bush planes and hele,s better not fly over like they did last year.

>I must be missing something with
>this post....what is this??

Pure BS!

PRO

LAST EDITED ON Jul-01-07 AT 09:35AM (MST)[p]Drinking so early can get you drunk,

I suppose all that smoke out there is fogging up your ability to grasp reality, if there is no whiskey involved.

PRO

Its not the smoke its the dry air without any rain. Pro we know what happened down there last year. Dont get me started.

Right............

How many UFO's have swooped down and taken up for some probing? This could explain your parinoid thoughts.

PRO

Real funny pout. The big money guy paid a sh-- load of money to fly over the roadless to try and find that big 7. They found him on the rez with their hele's. The sheds were found the year before by a guy from Vernal. Mossback paid the boy to tell him where he found them. (Money can buy anything.) They didn't kill the 7 last year but they killed that big 6 in november which scored 400 and something. The sheds were found again this year too. Mossback boys bought an auctin tag this year down there and are going after him again. The big 7 hangs out on the rez all summer and fall when the rut is over he heads over to the bookcliffs to winter. I am real tempted to tell every one with a late bookcliffs rifle tag where to go look for him just to screw the money boys out of it. It just goes to show you that the auction tags are Bullsh--. It lets people with money hunt every year where they want and every body else has to wait a lifetime (and sometimes not even then) to have a chance like that. All the tags that are auctioned off is bullsh--. The average Joes are going to have to get together and stop this. Stay off the Rez with the hele,s the bull will leave himself when he is ready. Dont fly over and harass him. We will see what happens this fall. Don't let pout feed you full of ---- and tell you guys how wonderfull the auction tags are because they are not. They are good for the paid guides (which he is) and the high rollers and thats all. Please quit selling the animals to the highest bidder. Stay tuned and I don't mean tuned up. (pout could use some tuning up though.)

Dry - this topic has been hashed and hashed and hashed again. Although I do respect your oppinion, I would be very careful screwing around with someones hunt that they paid big bucks for. Don't think for a minute they won't come after you. I've seen it happen!

It's always an adventure!!!

Well, if it is so well known where he is, there is no need to tell everyone is there? You guys give me a good laugh, thanks. If even one third of what you spew out of your piehole was true it would be an improvement. Say howdy to Dorothy and Toto for me. Just be careful of the flying monkeys.

PRO

I sure hope there was not any big 7x7 sheds found this year. Does anyone have any pictures or information on these? Last year was such a fiasco out there. Makes me not want to go anywhere close to Steer Ridge in the fall. If you go out on Billy Brown Ridge, you might need a tow truck to pull the parked vehicles out of the road.

my family ran sheep and caught wild horses on mormon and pickett corral before most of you were born seen it all

AWHOLELOTTABULL This subject has been talked about before. But it needs to keep coming up so the average guy will get mad enough to do something about all the stupid bid tags that are sold to the big shots. You are asking for trouble if you keep doing what you are doing.

By the way I will go down there if I want. I might drive right through the middle of them big shots. I could care less if they come after me, cause I know a whole lot of guys that would follow me right through them money boys and the big stud guides.

Proof of your ignorance is the guy who killed that bull bought a fairly cheap landowner tag, not a conservation tag, nor the Governors tag. You are full of it!

I think you missed awholelottabull's point, not that I should be surprised. I believe he is/was more on your side than against you. Try and keep up.

I find it ironic how you bad-mouth the "money boys and the big stud guides(thank you)" for ruining others hunts, yet you are advocating doing the same thing. WTH?

PRO

pout you dumb ars. I was not jumping on AWHOLELOTTABULL. I was just telling him what I thought about the money boys. And I will go where I want and there aint anybody going block a road or tell me to stay out of a area because they have a hunter in there. I would do it for a average guy, but I damn sure aint going to do it for a big shot. The average guy wouldn't be blocking the road though beause he woud be out there hunting himself. He wouldn't have a hired guy blocking the roads. And yes he did buy a land owner tag, and it was a few bucks that he paid that most guys cant afford. Add in the upteen so called guides he hired and the hele's and planes, and yes he spent a tone of money. Who and the hell do you think you are kidding. What about the tag he got the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the tag he has for this year too. Got the point yet. Money boys are hunting every year in this state if they want to and I think it's bull----. Don't tell me they do more good than harm becase there is no good in this at all. Tell it to the guy that has been putting in forever and cant get a tag and then you have an idiot hunting here in this fine state every year where ever he want's. He just took an opportunity to kill a good bull away from te guy that has to draw. To hell with there hunt. To hell with the bid tags.

One more thing pout. You didn't tell everyone about all the land owner vouchers he had in every unit in the state so he could go where ever he wanted. Add all them tags up too you intelegent pro you.

Mocking my smarts while mis-spelling every other word. Atta boy!

If you can't see any benefits from conservation tags, then there is no help for you. Even most of the folks who dislike them are willing to admit they do some good, they just believe the bad out weighs the good. You see NO good and all bad. I have personally seen MANY benefits from these "money tags". If you got EVERY conservation tag back into the public pool, your odds of drawing an LE elk tag would go up by a whopping .03%. BFD. Yet the amount of money going to restore habitat woould go down in massive amounts. Freakin brilliant. There were NO helicopters used on that hunt last year. If you saw any they were for someone/something else.

PRO

Ha this is funny chit! You fellers keep lookin for the big one that got away. LMAO. Freak'n jokers, your 7x7 was a 6x7 when he dropped his antler. The 7 side was found the other wasn't. The year he was killed he was a straight 6x6 with a small rise or bump where he pushed out that 6th tine to make him a 7 the year before. Your bull is dead dead dead and in Ron's living room. Keep look'n lmao!

Don't argue with'em PRO. Those utes gathered up more wintering elk and sold them to Colorado elk farms than 50 people could kill in a life time. So why is he crying about those tags? Especially when utes are selling over priced tags for there mismanaged rez. and lets not even get into their guides flying around in a chopper looking for a certain Bighorn sheep. Then landing and shooting him last year. But then the no fly laws don't pertain to the rez, so its ok.
Good luck with that 7x7, you probably sold some sucker a rez elk tag thinking he is still alive. LMAO again. Later

Funny thing is the guy who paid most of the hele fees couldn't find the bull. But the family did manage a darn nice ram on the Res. $40,000+ in the air. Flying is so mainstream that Roughin It Outdoors is promoting flying to scout. The MuleyCrazy boys have all the followers and their flight schedule is like Delta's. Ulmer, the archery King, flys to find those giants. Flying to scout and buying a tag every year; there goes the traditional hunt.

There is so much BS in Utah, going on every year, pushing every law, all for an inch. 90% of hunters have no idea it is going on and too many turn a blind eye to it.

The hunter who killed this bull DID NOT use a copter, nor a chuteplane to locate it. What the natives do on the res is beyond State control, that would be a federal issue.

PRO

Pro call it what it is. They are not conservation tags they are bid tags for the rich pricks. You just think Conservation sounds better. The state is opening up a can of worms with these tags. I don't care if the odds increase only .03%. These money boys are taking away someone else's chance for a good bull. Of course you like it because you are a guide and the bigger bulls killed by the money boys the more money you can charge. 100,000 to them queechup heads is like a dollar to us. All the state needs to do is put all the money they get off fish and game and put it all back where it came from, instead of putting it in the general fund. With your thinking we ought to bid out a lot more tags, boy look at all the conservation we could have then. There comes a point where this has to stop or we are all in trouble. It is becomming a rich mans sport and you are egging it on.

I can't help it nunya. It is too much fun poking the idiots in the eye and watching them run into walls.

PRO

So how many bid tags ( conservation tags ) is a good number? Ut. sells auctions or what ever you want to call it more than all the western states combined. I agree with the concept to improve the habitat, but my opinion is we sell to many.

Buckshot

Dry, You go down there if you want to. Wherever the hell "there" is. I wouldn't bother your setup and I would expect that you would not bother mine. I thought you might be a little more level headed about this whole thing. I agree with you, there are guides and outfitters out there that think they own the mountain and I question their ethics on some instances, however, from your statements you are just as bad as they are. "Stay away from" a certain area, "I might drive right through the middle of them big shots". Who the hell do you think you are? It sounds like to me you are just a young redneck kid without the maturity to exercise good judgement. As far as the funding goes, you had better read up on current funding situations. DWR moneys have not gone into the "general fund" for a long time now.
Also, when I say the "big shots" will come after you I didn't mean physically (although I've seen that happen too), I meant that by the time they finished with you, you would be driving a mo-ped back and forth from your hunting area and Top Ramen would become a regular meal for you. Good luck this fall and STAY SAFE!

>By the way I will go
>down there if I want.
>I might drive right through
>the middle of them big
>shots. I could care less
>if they come after me,
>cause I know a whole
>lot of guys that would
>follow me right through them
>money boys and the big
>stud guides.

www.awholelottabull.com

Drymountain.. I dont dislike the rich guys that buy the tags or go and hunt, rather I dislike the commercialized biz of the stupid "outfitting" and multiple guides that we deal with here in utah. Fact is for everyone that hunts this "big shot" hunting is not going to stop so buck up and deal with it. If you are so damn concerned about it then why dont you beat the "big shots and outfitters to the animal and take it home for yourself or whomever you want to harvest it? And when you decide to drive right through the action and cause a big seen I would like to be there to watch cause I bet guys like Pro would kick your arse!! LMAO And if he cant I bet he knows someone that will

Guess what, I cant go buy a tag anywhere I want to, like the rich pricks. That is my point.They can hunt where ever they want every year. Everybody else has to wait a life time for that chance. The publics animals should be every bodys. Every one should have the same opportuntiy to get a tag not just the boys that can afford them. Quit selling the publics tags to the highest bidder. Real simple thing to do. Oh and pro just scares the hell out of me. I am shaking in my boots. I hear stories that some of our so called outfitters here in this fine state stop people from driving down ridges cause they have seen a good bull or buck on them and they have a hunter trying to get him. Well that wont happen in my case. They better get the ##### out of my way cause I'm comming through. That animal is just as much mine as it is theirs. I don't care if they paid 100,000 thou for their tag or not.

Drymountain wrote:

"I hear stories that some of our so called outfitters here in this fine state stop people from driving down ridges cause they have seen a good bull or buck on them and they have a hunter trying to get him. Well that wont happen in my case. They better get the ##### out of my way cause I'm comming through. That animal is just as much mine as it is theirs. I don't care if they paid 100,000 thou for their tag or not. "

"I hear stories", what a classic line. Hersay and rumors, that's all you got? Here I thought you had some firsthand 'knowledge', how silly of me to find out you are full of dog$&!*.

What exactly is a "100,000 thou"? Isn't that like 10 million? Fuzzy math there my man.

For the record, I have NEVER blocked access to anywhere, I have NEVER told someone to stay out of a drainage, NEVER have, NEVER will. I also try and get along with EVERY hunter I meet on the mountain, hell, I would even stop and chat with drymountain himself.

I got over the chestpuffing back in highschool. I just send in my 'GOONS' to do the fun/dirty work. Good luck on your hunts, hope you someday get 'your' tag and it helps with your anger issues. In the meantime, I will be guiding MANY conservation tag holders. SWEET!

PRO

There is no doubt that there are outfitters in this state that have a past of trying to block roads and be pricks when they get it in there heads that it is their mountain yes! If there is a roadblock or some jackass playing hard guy then Ya Im going through also! As I have said many times and this wont be the last, I dont have an issue with Rich or poor guys or Outfitters but I will never understand rather they paid $100k for it or not why the hell the guy with the tag cant go hunt the animal without a freekin guide.. That to me is not hunting the way hunting was traditionaly meant to be.

Good post pro. You just proved to everyone why you like the bid tags. Its all about the money to you, Not the fair chance for everyone to get a tag.

>Good post pro. You just proved
>to everyone why you like
>the bid tags. Its all
>about the money to you,
>Not the fair chance for
>everyone to get a tag.
>

Okay drymountain, lets do some math here. How many extra tags would the public get by doing away with the conservation tags? I know the answer, do you? Now, once you get that figured out, what is the percentage increase in your odds of drawing a 'public' tag next year? Then, tell me how you are going to generate the equal amount of money that will go directly to habitat that these tags generate. Then we can address the next batch of flaws in your theories.

Rammu, although you and I have gone the rounds on this MANY times, I wonder, based on the last sentence of your last post, what IS the way hunting was "traditionaly" meant to be? Is it archery with a rock arrowhead? Is it a sling shot made out of leather from a bison? Or, is it a club like what cro-magna used? Is it a little more 'modern tradition' like maybe Jim Bridger style? Maybe it is open sight rifle without a high dollar pair of optics, w/o waterproof clothes, w/o the aid of a GPS, w/o the aid of topo maps, four wheel drive, coolers for food and drinks, water bottles, and ANY other 'modern' non-traditional 'advantages'. Just wondering what "traditionaly" means!?

PRO

Oh Pro... You play a good part in defending you and all your guide buddies.. If I was a real jackass I would pull out the dirt on things I and others have witnessed firsthand but I wont. Just keep taking the dudes out and point to them where to shoot so they can feel KING for just a moment and the guides invovled can be at the local gas station to also feel KING for just a moment when the Rack pulls in.. And then the man at the Helm of it all can promote himself (not PRO or Isaynunya)! How does it feel to never have your name mentioned in all of it? You say you work your gutts out and spend all the time guiding the hunt and whatever else you do and there is only one name that gets slung around..

If I did it for the 'glory' I would still be an outfitter, but I prefer to just guide.

For every grain of 'dirt' you could dish on guides, I can offer a clod of 'dirt' on average joes.

I am guessing you haven't been on a guided hunt on public land before, otherwise you wouldn't say such baseless claims of "taking dudes out and point to them where to shoot". I am guessing it is your strange way of making yourself 'feel' better about how you chose to hunt. I only hunt with a bow myself, maybe I should look down with contempt on rifle hunters, that would be using about as much logic as you are using in your disdain of guided hunts.

I also noticed you FAILED to answer my question, so I'll repeat it. What is "traditionaly" to you? What year in time do you draw the line on being the "type of hunter traditionaly meant to be"? I'll wait.

PRO

You just dont get it pro. I dont care what the percentages are. The bid tags are wrong for every body except you and your guide buddies. It is not fair to sell public land animals to the highest bidder. The chances to get a tag should be the same for every one. If these boys drew a tag like all the rest of us then hired guys like you there wouldnt be a problem with that. Buying your way in on public land animals is wrong.

>You just dont get it pro.
>I dont care what the
>percentages are. The bid tags
>are wrong for every body
>except you and your guide
>buddies. It is not fair
>to sell public land animals
>to the highest bidder. The
>chances to get a tag
>should be the same for
>every one. If these boys
>drew a tag like all
>the rest of us then
>hired guys like you there
>wouldnt be a problem with
>that. Buying your way in
>on public land animals is
>wrong.

How can I argue with such 'logic'?Brilliant!

Drymountain says it is wrong, therefore it must be. If every conservation tag was done away with, drymts odds would go up a whopping .03%! And money generated to improve habitat, which INCREASE the number of animals a given unit can sustain, will disappear. Meaning, drymountain is willing to lose habitat for the sake of an increase of .03% in his odds of drawing a tag, while the overall health of the herd will decrease because he doesn't approve of a system that is working very well, yet he offers no solutions to 'fix' the 'problems'. Yeap, that there is some good sound game management I tell you what. NOT!!!!!

PRO

Drymountain, what is wrong is the fact that you utes get to hunt on your rez and I don't. Then to top it off you get to hunt outside the rez. Looks a little onesided. Also I know your tribe is selling high dollar tags for elk sheep and anything else that moves. Maybe you should start by protesting that! What about the couple hundred elk you rounded up on the winter range and sold to elk ranches. You could b!tch about that. But then its not really about the big money tags is it. Its a little cases of Jealousy cause just like Rammu you can't hunt your way out of a paper sack.
Rammu they were right, you are a moron.
Bout time to head up on the hill and glass up some a them big ole bulls. Happy type'n girls.

Exactly! Thats what I'm talkin about. You boys killem when ya see em right? Saw 16 bulls tonight so get that spotlight and a box a Bud and get to work!
Then you can get on here in the mornin and b!tch some more about the conservation tag holders killing a few every year. Party on.

It all boils down to this. Bid tags for the rich is wrong. Other western states can see that and so can the hunters. You guides love it because of the money you make. It is not fair to sell the publics animals to the highest bidder. Every one should have the same chance to get a tag. When these guys draw out like every body else they can hire you pricks.

It is way unethical to hire a outfitter and then he pays 5 to 10 grunts (yes Im talking about you pro)to go out trying to find big boy, and when you find him you camp out on him until the shooter shows up and pops him. You guys just as well go shoot one at the zoo. What ever happened to 1 on 1. Hell the way you guys do it, its like 12 to 1. Real fair. Know wonder most of you outfitters have a bad name. I hope the antis dont get a hold of the way you guys are doing it, cause they would have fun with that. Ethics have gone down the toilet, its all about who can kill the biggest and it doesnt matter how. Its like Barry Bonds, cheat if you have to just break the record.

You are an dough head aren't you? I have NEVER "sat" on a bull, I have NEVER taken part in a hunt where there were more than me, the hunter, and a video guy, but thanks for playing.

I only have a "bad name" in your eyes and in the eyes of fellow morons. I have never hindered another hunter in their attempt to kill a big bull, but I have had POS's like you do everything they could to stop my clients from tagging out. Now, who is being unethical?

PRO

It sure makes you look bad, because you sure defend the outfitters that do hire gruts. You know who I,m talking about. Maybe you personaly havent sat on a bull but your buddies sure have.

I have seen a whole lot of 'average joe's' "sitting" on a bull. What about that?

Is it ethical to herd elk off of "PUBLIC LAND" onto the res and then sell them to game farms? Just wondering.

PRO

LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07 AT 03:12PM (MST)[p]Dry,

You have every chance at getting an edumuncation and making something of yourself so that you can buy one of these tags. Instead of doing something productive you sit on here and make a fool of yourself. If your ready to do something with yourself then I have a program for you so that you can be an assest to the community rather then a defect. I will just need a 6 year commitment from you and in return I will give you $20,000 that you can do whatever you want with.

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-31-07
>AT 03:12?PM (MST)

>
>Dry,
>
>You have every chance at getting
>an edumuncation and making something
>of yourself so that you
>can buy one of these
>tags. Instead of doing something
>productive you sit on here
>and make a fool of
>yourself. If your ready to
>do something with yourself then
>I have a program for
>you so that you can
>be an assest to the
>community rather then a defect.
>I will just need a
>6 year commitment from you
>and in return I will
>give you $20,000 that you
>can do whatever you want
>with.

Sir, yer Sir!

PRO

Boy pro they are sure riping you on the elk forumn. Now you know how everyone feels about the bid tags. They do way more harm than good. We hunter need to do away with them stupid tags.

I'll bet getting rid of them sure would help the customer and price list at the rez, what do you think ??

JB

That's funny JB.

Not sure what you are even talking about on "me" getting ripped on the elk forum over "bid tags", maybe you could explain it to me. Then explain how it is okay for you to kill "more bulls than I have ever seen", but not for someone else. I can't wait.

PRO

Go buy an over the counter tag for the oen bull areas. Then you can hunt every year. It is a lot more sporting.

I get to hunt every year now, and be in on the killing of 380+ bulls EVERY year! It is good to be me.

PRO

Yah, you get to wipe somebodys butt every year, and cook them dinner. I would love to be you. I get to hunt for my self every year and kill 370+ bulls every year and also kill 30" bucks. And my permit doesn,t cost me a price of a new truck.

We are not Utes so we don't get to kill 370" bulls and 30" bucks every year on the rez.
Selling tags to the highest bidder may be sick and wrong but then so is capturing elk that come on to the rez to winter. Turning around and then selling them to, ummmmmm let me guess. THE HIGHEST BIDDER. Last time I checked the Ute rez had tags for elk, deer, sheep, buffalo, lions, bears. All being sold to, yep you guessed it, THE HIGHEST BIDDER. Also lets talk about how the Utes introduced ranch elk genes into their wild elk herd. Possibly an attempt to increase the antler size of their rez elk. Inturn producing, oh this is getting good!!!!! HIGHER BIDDERS.
May I suggest you start with fixing the problem a little closer to home. Going once, going twice, sold?????

What are you talking about. How did the tribe introduce ranch elk in the wild herd. (##### is getting deep now) That was ten years ago when the tribe sold elk to the rich dicks. It was wrong and I am glad it doesn't happen any more. Did you hear me I am glad that doesn't happen any more. Besides that, bessy cut the fence and let a whole bunch go free. Not very many tribal members hunt lions and bears so they sell tags to control the predator. (lion and bear kill a lot of dear and elk.) They have over 700 buffalo now and they have to control them too. I have never said I could hunt on the rez, My dad can but I can not. I hunt open bull areas, which there are some good bulls. Try it some day. I am trying to work on things close to home which is in the state of utah. All you guys are trying to do is get more bid tags so you can guide the rich and make money for yourself. I could go buy a book cliffs tag or what ever if I want to I have the money but it is wrong. Every one should have the same chance to get a tag. There are a lot of guys that will agree with me on that one.

Hey Dry, lets some some pics of those 370 bulls and 30 inch bucks you kill on general every year. I would love to see some 370 bulls killed on the general unit consistently. ha.

Dry,
You have every chance to make something of yourself so that YOU TO can afford these tags. I would suggest taking that route. It is going to be something you have control over. As it stands right now, and I am sure it is going to stay this way but you have no control of these tags or your mouth. Again go make something of yourself and become an assest to yourself and the tribe rather then a defect that no one cares for.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-04-07 AT 02:17AM (MST)[p]Dry wrote:
"All you guys
are trying to do is
get more bid tags so
you can guide the rich
and make money for yourself."

Dry,
Most of the guides I know don't lobby for more conservation permits (or "bid tags" as you call them). I can't speak for other guides but I do it because I love being able to hunt big elk every year. I don't care if I get the recognition or not because I'm not in it for that. Am I in it to make money? Yep. It's the only way I can take off from my regular job to do what I love to do. I don't know too many "regular joes", that aren't guides, that can take off from late August to November and hunt. The money I get from guiding hunts is not much but it feeds my hunting addiction. It allows me to take my kids hunting in places that they don't have to worry about getting shot at. It allows me to buy my dad a tag so he can hunt in places that aren't as rugged and he doesn't have to compete with as many people. If this is wrong Dry, then throw the book at me. I'm guilty.

Dry also wrote:
"I could go buy a
book cliffs tag or what
ever if I want to
I have the money but
it is wrong. Every one
should have the same chance
to get a tag."

I don't make a lot of money at my regular job but I save specifically for hunting. I have been known to buy a tag or 2 in Colorado and Wyoming, but I, unlike you, can't afford a Utah tag. Do I pitch a fit? No! Do I guide conservation tag holders? No! Do I support the conservation effort? Absolutely. My kids will see the benefit of it someday. In the mean time I choose to spend my energy finding quality hunting opportunities for me and my daughters.

As for the public land 370 class bulls every year I call BS. I have spent the better part of 25 years hunting in the basin area and have taken quit a few bulls in those years. I can think of only one time I saw a bull that even came close to 350. That bull was running with a herd of about 100 head as 4 or 5 tribal members herded them across the border from public ground to reservation ground. Your preaching about the ethics on tribal ground falls on deaf ears my friend. It's as "wrong" as it comes out there when it comes to wildlife.

www.awholelottabull.com

All I have to say is Thank goodness for conservation tags. And dry stop your pouting if your blessed with those type elk and deer.

Has anyone stoped and thouhgt aboutt where the money goes when they auction a tag off. It helps out every hunter in that state. The wildlife division uses it for al kinds of stuff. Everyone might not agree but they do help the state.
I do think hunting on one of these permits is not for everyone and it sure does not make a great hunter to pay 100g's an kill a toad. and if a outfiter on one of these hunts block a road I would burn his truck to the ground!!!!!!
does anyone know what the utes do with their money they get for their tags? can yu say casino

WHEN THE TAILGATE DROPS THE BULLSHIT STOPS

ISAYNUNYA>> I may be a Moron like you suggested but I would like to compare my Trophy room to yours!!!!!!LMAO! Im 29 and not sure how old you are but I would buy you a Pahvant Elk tag if your game room is more attractive than mine.. I say this because you suggested that I cant hunt my way out of a paper sack!! As much as i dislike guiding and outfitting I wouldnt ever suggest that you dont know how to hunt cause Im sure you can but I dont know that. So Would you like to compare with you! Im a bettin man and I bet I will win by a Landslide.. In fact by weeks end I will post my game room and you post yours. We will let the forum decide if I can hunt. Again I am pretty sure you can hunt as well but you made the comment so lets go forth in seeing if you can back it up big guy!! Again I promise I will buy you a Bull elk tag of your choice and show up to make you dinner if my so called hunting skills dont match up with yours. And I bet you have go a few years on me also!! Good luck on this one Bud!

Im sorry if you citiets cant find a good bull in the uintahs. They are there and I have the horns to prove it. I can show you a 9x8 bull right now up there. You wll not change my mind about the bid tags. I will say it agan, it is wrong to sell public land animals to the highest bidder. Every one should have the same chance to get a tag on public land. There were good bulls in the draw units before the bidders got a hold of the tags. They started shooting 400 bulls because they hired outfitters with a bunch of grunts like you guys to do nothing but find a bull and sit on him until the shooter shows up. That is big time hunting at its best. I am not talking about the guides that take there hunter out one on one, that is different and OK. It is wrong when one bid tag holder hires 15 wantabe big shots to pay them finder fees to get them a bull. That is when all of this has gotten out of hand. If these bid hunters had to draw out like all the rest of us, it might be a little different.

IsayNunya and PRO are just hear to defend the guides and outfitters of utah. I know that deep from within both of these guys laugh at the fact that these guys will fly in and be driven to the bull and shoot.. The proof is there! Go ahead and read Trophy hunter magazine and the article on the Book Cliffs bull and it clearly tells the story of it all. Skoronski cant even range his own shots! He gets out of the truck and walks 30 minutes and Doyle tells him where,when,how far and you name it! ITs a laughing stalk!! Again my veiw is not against the rich or poor and Im all for the conservation tags, but holy hell these guys that go out and get escorted to these bulls is a freeking joke. I buy conservation tags every year also and i know some of the guys that get mentioned and I even get approached by outfitters each year. And so yes I see it first hand what a butt wiping it can be.. And PRO and ISAY may only have themselves and the hunter but thats because they dont guide the "big time" hunts that matter anyhow.. LMAO!

Dry, still haven't seen any pics of the many 370 bulls you kill every year. Maybe you should look at peoples profile to see where they are from before you call them citiet. I guess vernal is huge compared to whiterocks of ouray though.

WOW! Cant we all just get along. Dry you I hope you dont live your life always complaining about this and that is not fair. As my late father would always say "life aint fair so get over it". I was 17 when he died and that was not fair but guess what I am getting over it. Pro as I read your comments its funny to see your view and as long as everyone follows Mossback Theology your buds but anything outside of that and its on. Pro since you know Doyle so well I would like to hear what happened on the Henry's with the monster buck taken last year. A relative of the former Mossback member told me Doyle fired him because the kid wanted to kill the bigger buck for himself since he drew the tag and found the buck. According to him Doyle said his "Hunter" had paid a lot more money for the tag and deserved to kill it more. He also told me Doyle tried to follow them and said he was going to find it and kill it first. I would like to hear the otherside of the story since I have only heard the one side. I dont know Doyle and so I would like to give someone a chance to defend his reputation to someone who has not heard much good about the Master Guide.

Well I can help with this. He is in it for the fame and glory. The gold rings and fancy gay boots and crap is where the dude is at. Also I and some buddies of mine followed him one day (not on purpose) and he was making it a point to actually race other (not so big and bad trucks) off the line at each stop light. He would actually do his best to blow as much smoke outta that MEga Cab as he could. LMAO.. OH yea and he was cool for a moment!! Any more stories I could help you with? I have plenty. And I buy conservation tags each year also and he sure duz get pissed off when you turn his services down.

Rammu, I don't believe a word you say. That's right, I am calling you full of sh$%! Taking cheap shots against someone who is a real person, not a chickensh$% coward hiding behind a computer, really makes you THE MAN doesn't it?

widowmaker, repeating hersay is childish and reflects poorly on those who do it. The story you related, is based neither in facts nor accuracy. Then again, when people decide to bash those who get it done year in and year out, facts and truth are unwanted. You also said if it is outside my 'circle' of friends, it is on. Name ONE damn time I have EVER attacked a person, I am not talking about fake folks like widowmaker and rammu, I am talking real people. Good luck finding such, others have made this ridiculous claim, unable to back it up. Go ahead and take shots at proutdoors or isaynonya or ktc or any others I consider in my 'circle', just don't attack the real people behind their forum identities. One world is real, the other is NOT!

PRO

I cant believe i just read through all this chit. It would be nice to hear some actual defense and discussion on this subject instead of repeatedly saying how everyone is full of chit. Sounds like everyone is full of fuggin chit on this post.

there sure is alot of computer chair outdoors men in this land
it is easy to go on full hunts in the mm website you people should spend more time in the real outdoors than on these stupid
computers internet is ruining the land

Right on C2. If half these guys would spend as much time behind some good optics as they do in front of the computer screen they might have some better hunts..... jmo

Wow Pro, you totally avoided Widow?s question with defensive talk? He wasn?t asking you to continue the ?hearsay?. As I read it, he was simply asking you to end the hearsay; since you know him (Doyle) so well. I would think if it really didn't happen that way, you would defend a buddy!!

I agree with every thread, blog etc., I have read? if it doesn't fall within the scope of your buddy?s (mossback, isay, ktc, donpeay) view/take, you simply can't be open minded. And yes, you've ?attack? me several times with my responses? just because I didn't agree with you. Half the time I wasn?t even responding to you, I was simply voicing my opinion like everyone here on the web has!

Do you call yourself a ?hunter,? if so how can you take someone out (client), point to an animal and say shoot that one?! When you know that the person (Client) simply has sooo much money that the state/landowner gave them a tag for a ridiculous amount of money just to shoot an animal that the hunting society deems a ?record animal.? Would you, if you had millions, do it, hire someone to ?guide? you to an animal and say shoot that, do you want that one, etc.

You know if you or Doyle contact Hogle Zoo I bet they would sell some animals for some serious amount of money!

spikebull, lets go over this AGAIN shall we?

1)I thought I was clear on widowmakers repeating of heresay. Apparently not clear enough. Repeating heresay w/o proof or FIRSTHAND knowledge is silly, so since it is heresay, I feel no need to validate such non-sense with a 'defense' of a MYTH. If I were to defend every alledged incident claimed against my friend Doyle, I wouldn't be able to sleep or eat because there is that much BS out there floating around. If he does all these ugly/terrible/illegal things, one would think someone somewhere would have PROOF, kind of like bigfoot stories, no need to dispute every claim of seeing bigfoot either.

2)I may have 'attacked' spikebull, but I have NOT 'attacked' the person 'hiding' behind the computer, EVER! I'll put up the number of 'attacks' against me vs those against you anytime, yet you don't hear my crying about how mean spikebull is. Go ahead and 'attack' proutdoors, just leave the man 'hiding' behind the computer out of it.

3)You wrote: "Do you call yourself a ?hunter,? if so how can you take someone out (client), point to an animal and say shoot that one?! When you know that the person (Client) simply has sooo much money that the state/landowner gave them a tag for a ridiculous amount of money just to shoot an animal that the hunting society deems a ?record animal.? Would you, if you had millions, do it, hire someone to ?guide? you to an animal and say shoot that, do you want that one, etc."

I have guided for 15+ years and have NEVER taken someone out, pointed to the animal and said shoot that one, NEVER. Get back to reality.

I would hire a guide if I drew/bought a tag in an area I was unfamiliar with and I didn't have the time to learn it myself in a heartbeat. I would hire a guide if I ever got lucky enough to acquire a moose tag in Alaska or Canada. I would NOT hire a guide to "guide me to an animal and say shoot that, do you want that one etc." I don't do that as a guide, I sure wouldn't do that as a client.

Your view of guides and those who hire guides is not based in the real world nor based on any FACTS. Share another bigfoot story, and then expect me to debunk it. What a joke!

PRO

WHOAAAA!!! How did I get into this argument!?!?

I am not in this one fellars!:) I have an opinion and it falls somewhere among all of this chit!;-) I will go back to the optics like mentioned.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom