Point Guard

3darcher2

Does everyone get Point Guard? I didn’t last year because I had zero points but if I were to somehow draw in the random pass and something happened I’d want to still have those two points for next year. Guess it makes sense to get on there today and get it?

It's a cheap investment , if you have a lot of points accumulated. I think there's very few situations where I would pass on a hard to draw tag down there, but it could happen. You just never know what life will throw at you.

I Have a youth who doesn’t have a portal account. I’m assuming he can’t buy point guard correct??

I didn't buy it the first 6 years. I bought it last year and my dumbass put in for the wrong coues hunt! Point gaurd saved me big time!

I don't get it every year. I only have it on my antelope application because of the amount of points I have. I have so few of points for elk thats it not worth it. On the plus side, use it to pre-scout and if you don't like what they see in scouting they turn the tag back in. But I believe you can only do this one time.

I don't buy point guard. If I had more points built up or had health, work or family issues that put significant risk at me taking time off when I want to hunt, I would buy it.

I splurged the $5, LOL.

I decided that losing 2 points would hurt a lot more than blowing $5. I'm 56, I need every point I can get.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom