Political correctness gone too far on hunting forums.

H

hitechhunter

There was a debate on another forum about Asian poachers in California. Some potentially racist comments were made such as "send them back to where they came from". The forum administrator warned about any further racist comments.

I followed up with a post about two white guys who just got caught poaching 200 deer, and said "send the white trash back to the trailer park".

White Caucasian males are not a protected class of citizen, therefore, I did not believe my comment was racist. In fact, it was anti-racist. However, I was suspended over my remark.

Is this a case of political-correctness gone too far? We can't even complain about white male poachers anymore?

great post/pic, thanks for sharing

JB
jb.jpg

Well it looks like you got a mod that was tired of all the bull crap and needed to make an example of somebody. I appreciate the toungue in cheek humor of your post and I don't feel it is racist one bit. I can see the anti-racist logic and it sounds like something I would say. That kid of sarcasm is certainly welcome here and I think you will find the PCness of these forums a little less strict than in other places, though some of the real raunchy and offensive stuff will get nuked in a heartbeat and some members have been banned for a continued pattern of abusive and disrespectful beahvior and others (who have posted on this very thread) just becuase!

Welcome to Monster Muleys! We'll take you here!

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

"White Caucasian males are not a protected class of citizen,"

If they are over 40 they are according to the ADEA... :) Terry

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom