Poll: Best Bowhunting Movie

Best Bowhunting Movie Ever

• Deliverance; your kids will never look at you the same after you watch it together

• Deliverance, I had a poster of Burt Reynolds in a thong when I was a little boy

• Deliverance, Ned Beatty deserved an AVN award for the role that killed his career

• Deliverance, I used to shoot Zwickie broadheads too

• Hunger Games, my mom won't let me watch Deliverance

• Flounder is a gracious host but he needs to ban Bluehair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hossblur, i was thinking the same thing, when I read best bowhunting movie lol, you beat me to it. I guess if Stalone would have said sqeel like a piggy, when he sent those 200 yrd shots with his 30lb compound, it might have rated even better.

Come on now......Rambo is a doosh. There are 2 actual bowkills in Deliverance. You know.......with penetration.

I shot Archery as a child. Later came FRED BEAR and I eventually saved enough for a Kodiak Hunter 55#

Here is the best Archery Movie's I ever enjoyed:

Jagerdad :)

banjo.png

Cool Fred Bear Video..thanks for sharing jager....love all the fancy high tech crap they used also...:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

I shot Archery as a child. Later came FRED BEAR and I eventually saved enough for a Kodiak Hunter 55#

Here is the best Archery Movie's I ever enjoyed:

Jagerdad :)
Hard to believe he could kill an elk without a $1000 in camo, high end boots, and award winning call. :)