Poll suggestions

What do you think of the new forums?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So, this new forum offers polls that I can post. If anyone has a good suggestion for a poll, let me know.

THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG OR BROKEN WITH THE OLD FORMAT. I FIND MYSELF SPENDING LESS TIME ON MM NOW. NOT REALLY CONVIENIENT, TOO MUCH HUNT & PECK, & INFO DOES NOT FLOW LIKE OLD FORMAT DID. YOU ASKED...…...YD.

I agree with Yukon and I too have spent less time on this new one.

Pro's:
"Like" button
Quicker and easier to post pictures
Many more option choices

Cons:
All those options clutter the page and make it difficult to navigate

My solution:
Spend more time learning it!?

I like everything about it. Posting links is easier as is cut and paste. And as everyone has said, photos are much better. We can even post higher resolution pics. :) Well done and overdue.

Only thing I’ve noticed is the times are off when u post you’ll post something and it’ll say it’s 4 pm when it’s really 10 am ?

It’s a lot easier for me, and I like the new site! Sometimes change is hard, especially for a old non-computer guy. I also think you have done a great job of explaining the features. Thanks

It's better IMO.
I like the ' alert' feature.

I've found myself using it every time I click on MM now.

I was really apprehensive at first. Not excited about the change.
Now I like it more and more each day and I would not want to go back to old one.

I am a creature of habit and tend to like things in the old format. However, hard as it may be I will have to adjust to change and learn the new format as this is about the best western hunting website out there today without some of the drama that comes with the territory after 20+ years of visiting MM. Keep up the great work, Brian!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom