POLL: The Best Hunt in Utah (Buck, Bull, Ram, Billy)

What would be your tag of choice in Utah this year?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
What would be your tag of choice in Utah this year?

If you could have just one hunting tag this year in the state of Utah, which would it be. Would it be Antelope Island buck, Pahvant bull elk, Boulder bull elk, Henry Mtns. buck, Pausaugunt buck, any Antelope, Sheep, Moose or Goat? What is the ultimate tag for you? Excluding statewide tags.

If your ultimate hunt isn't listed, share below what it would be. You a Pronghorn nut, Mtn. Goat, Moose..........
I could only list 10 options.

Add in a Nevada Desert from last year. ?....I need Nevada to pull my name for a cali ram or Utah to give me another. I think I deserve it. Lots of clean wholesome living needs to be rewarded.

Dang
Add in a Nevada Desert from last year. ?....I need Nevada to pull my name for a cali ram or Utah to give me another. I think I deserve it. Lots of clean wholesome living needs to be rewarded.
dang how did you draw so many sheep tags?! Just lucky and drew off the random every time or have max points in all the states ?

I’d take one more sheep tag,and that’s all I put in for at the expo. 50 years of applying and drawn 2 Rockys and one Desert

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom