POLL: What Utah tags did you end up with for 2020?

What Utah tag(s) did you end up with for 2020?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
Question of the Day ..... What Utah tags did you end up with for 2020?

Share in the poll above and tell more below about the exciting hunts you've got lined up for 2020. Any once-in-a-lifetime tags? Archery, rifle, muzzleloader??? Limited entry or general season?

2.jpg

Utah general season is all I've got. But I'll be returning to where my quest for super bucks began 30+ years ago. Hopefully I've got what it takes to find a good one to hunt.

I need the "not a damn thing" box as well. But mine will be for all states not just Utah. Still have a few lines in the water though.

NR Panguitch Lake/Zion North rifle antelope tag. I drew it on the random last year but turned it back due to conflicting dates with an Arizona elk hunt of my dad's. I feel very lucky to have drawn it again. Not sure if I drew random again or if I was in the bonus.

1 out of 5 general deer tags.

Struck out on 5 limited deer tags.

Zero for 5 on moose.

Unsuccessful for turkey tag with 5 points.

Dad and I drew NR Pine Valley Early Rifle with 6 points going in.

I drew a late season Monroe Elk tag with 10 points so I am pretty excited. Hoping to find a 260'ish bull....I heard the unit is not what it once was.

I was hoping to draw Monroe deer and elk muzzleloader hunts. Got the deer tag this year, and maybe have good chance to draw the elk tag next year with 22 points. Hunted cow elk there a few years ago, but no other experience on the unit.

Lifetime License Privilege. Is that kind of like white privilege? :cool:
Yes I don't even get excited. Its like yep its just a regular deer tag. Not the same as drawing a limited entry tag. I don't think most people know that we get to pick our deer areas before the draw starts !

Question of the Day ..... What Utah tags did you end up with for 2020?

Share in the poll above and tell more below about the exciting hunts you've got lined up for 2020. Any once-in-a-lifetime tags? Archery, rifle, muzzleloader??? Limited entry or general season?

View attachment 8057
You left out (NONE OF THE ABOVE)
Goose egg for me personally... 5th straight year.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom