• Nikon

• Bushnell

• Leica

• Zeiss

• Simmons

• Halo

• Swarovski

Results are only viewable after voting.
Last year I bought the Sig Sauer 2200LRH BDX rangefinder. When I bought it I didn't realize that the BDX system works even without having a BDX riflescope. But turns out you can still program your bullet data into the BDX app and pair it to your rangefinder. You don't have to have your phone when using the rangerfinder either. Once your bullet profile in paired with the rangefinder, all you have to do is range an animal. The rangefinder will then show you the distance, then your MOA adjustment for elevation, and finally your MOA adjustment for wind. And man it works as advertised! I am a fan and would recommend them to anyone. Fairly affordable, and works as advertised.

I had a Vortex Ranger and it kept giving me issues when it got cold. I sent it in and they sent me a brand new one. I sold it and bought a Sig Kilo 1800 and it is hands down a much better rangefinder in my opinion. Way faster readings and I love that you can continuously hold down the "Range" button to get a reading as you move. I love about everything else from Vortex except their rangefinders. Glad I have the Sig now though.

Mainly a G seven range finder. But always have my Leica's Geovids around my neck. For a back up a Sig Kilo 2200BDX. I may have one or two more laying around. :)

Ran the sig 2400 for the past couple years. Just made the switch to the zeiss victory rf 10x42
Cole. Congratulations on the switch to the Zeiss.I want one of those Zeiss also but I need to save up some more money. Do those sigs have the angle compensator?

Cole. Congratulations on the switch to the Zeiss.I want one of those Zeiss also but I need to save up some more money. Do those sigs have the angle compensator?
The sig 2400 does all your ballistic solutions like the G7 br2 and the zeiss rf. I’m indifferent because I love my swaro ELs but they zeiss is a one stop shop for me

Halo is what i bought when i saw my first big buck while scouting. wanted to get rangefinder as i had never had one. It was first/cheapest option back then.... I have had no reason to upgrade as it ranges distances. scan mode and angle compensation. pretty good for about $100, about 7 yrs ago?

The sig 2400 does all your ballistic solutions like the G7 br2 and the zeiss rf. I’m indifferent because I love my swaro ELs but they zeiss is a one stop shop for me
Copy that. I have a friend with a pair of Zeiss Victory RF like new he said he would sell to me for 2600. A little too much for me at the time.

Copy that. I have a friend with a pair of Zeiss Victory RF like new he said he would sell to me for 2600. A little too much for me at the time.
That’s a good deal. But yes they are investment for sure. The sig 2400 is a solid unit and almost 1500 plus dollars cheaper though. I just find it to be a huge advantage for getting accurate ranges with 10x and even better when I’m running them off a tripod compared to free handing a 6x range finder

Yes the sigs do compensate for angle. I you look on YouTube you can check out the BDX system and learn a lot about them.

I ran the Leupold RX-2800 for a couple of years and it performed very well. Acquired a set of Zeiss Victory RF 10x42's prior to a Coues hunt in Arizona at the end of last year and will likely be just using those from now on. The rangefinder in the Zeiss has been great. Instant readings and consistently getting handheld ranges out past 2000 yards in all sorts of conditions.

I've had my nikon 1200 since 2006 or 2007. It's never had an issue and still going strong. I have been thinking about upgrading though. Maybe this year.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom