Polls for All!

Do you think you'll ever post a poll?

• Total voters

Founder

Founder Since 1999
So I've made some changes and now any of you can post polls. Any registered and logged in members that is. All normal rules still apply.

I voted a solid "maybe" since that's a safe bet whenever I'm pressed to decide anything. LOL
Heartshot, I'm not changing my vote.

Zeke

I voted a solid "maybe" since that's a safe bet whenever I'm pressed to decide anything. LOL
Heartshot, I'm not changing my vote.

Zeke

Ha! My kids always say, “Cool. When you say maybe it always means yes!”

I’m not sure what I would request a poll for but I like the idea. I can see it as beneficial if you were trying to decide on some new gear or maybe ammo. ?

Well, think up some good interesting questions and do some polls. I think some like "what make of gun do you use for deer hunting?", "what caliber is most effective for elk?", stuff like that. People always seem to be interested in that stuff, have opinions, and it's educational.
I'll try to do a few a week. My problem is, listing the choices. I don't know much about the options. I can ask questions, but don't all the popular possible answers.

In any forum click on "Post thread" OR just begin a thread in the text box above all other threads. If you do the "Post thread" button, you'll see near the bottom a link called "Post a poll".
If you just start the thread with the text box above other threads, then you'll need to click on the "More optics" button, then you'll see the "Post a poll" link.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom