Poor Kid

So sad that they feel they can do whatever they want in the name of being a child. He'll be in prison one day.

Little chit needs to feel leather on his ass before he ends up in jail feelin somethin other than leather.

#livelikezac

The minute that little punk put his hands on me, he would be placed under citizen's arrest for battery and a REASONABLE AMOUNT OF FORCE would be used to detain him for the police to arrive and take him into custody.
His parents seem to lack all skills on raising a good kid and will reap heartache when that out of control monster gets older. That kid is the typical bully in school that will pick on smaller kids because he is also a coward at heart.

RELH

I'll tell you what he needs is my #9 cowboy boot right up his little a__.

That boy needs to be taught a lesson and it includes leather.

Can't imagine what if anything his parents have taught him if anything.

Cant imagine the shitshow that kid see's at home everyday. What is going on that makes him act like that? Unfortunately I think his parents have taught him a lot. None of it positive.

Guys that kid is suffering from some form of psychosis. That's not a behavior issue he is actually mentally ill. I'm not saying you shouldn't protect yourself or family if he were to attack you but I think the better option here is to restrain this kid and contact the authorities to pic him up. Lazy parents, and screwed up home life doesn't spawn that behavior. There are two things that will do that to a child. A specific mental or psychological disease, or narcotics. No matter what ass whipping gets put on that kid he is more than likely destined to be a ward of the state in a mental health facility until he dies.

"Guys that kid is suffering from some form of psychosis. That's not a behavior issue he is actually mentally" i wanna see proof tri! There is no proof of that in the video this is just what you came up with in your head. You have way to much time on your hands or been watching way to dam much dr.phil!
37205hornkiller.jpg

Hello Tri,
You would not believe some of the behavior I have seen at school functions and while walking my grandchildren to the school bus stop.
I think this is one of the more extreme (for his age) examples of where our society is going. At least in the major metropolitan areas. I have lived in Phoenix for most of my life but I did spend three years in a small town in Indiana, and six years in Grand Junction CO. It seems like the bigger the town, the worse the behavior! I think this kid needs a good old fashioned "trip to the woodshed"!
But, for the record:
This may come as a surprise to many on this forum but, Ol Tri here takes a lot of crap from many of you and he is one of the very few that actually thinks these issues through, and then speaks honestly. I often disagree with your opinion but, I always respect it.

Elkchaser

I think that's the problem with our society today TriState. We coddle these little plicks and put them on anti psychosis drugs. When what we should do is give them structure and discipline. He's the type of kid that will go for high score in a future school shooting. Paddle his ass and point him in the right direction. There's nothing wrong with respect through fear.

#livelikezac

>I think that's the problem with
>our society today TriState. We
>coddle these little plicks and
>put them on anti psychosis
>drugs. When what we should
>do is give them structure
>and discipline. He's the type
>of kid that will go
>for high score in a
>future school shooting. Paddle his
>ass and point him in
>the right direction. There's nothing
>wrong with respect through fear.
>
>
>
>
>
>#livelikezac

Problem is:

The Discipline/Ass Kickins didn't come Soon enough & I Wonder if the Parents need the same as well?

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

That Lil SOB must run his parents.
I can't help but wonder how he acts in school.
I also believe he will be a classic nut job and try and get his name highlined in some form or another.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I noticed he got along just fine with his buddy on the bicycle at the end of the video. He just needs an attitude adjustment, but it might be too late.

There are lots of kids like this out there. They are generally the products of broken homes, poor parenting and lack of discipline.

-Hawkeye-

My Favorite Expo Tag Quotes:

"It is fair to ask how much comes in with the five dollar application fees and how much went onto the ground.? Don Peay of SFW during 3/31/2005 Wildlife Board Meeting.

"There will be a full accounting of how the applications fees are spent.? Don Peay of SFW - 9/26/2006 - Monstermuleys.com

I say he needs to be sent out on some type of wilderness boot camp. Let him learn how to make his own meals or he doesn't eat, let him make his own bed and shelter or he doesn't sleep much, let him bathe in a creek or pond or stays crusty and funky smelling. Once he sees no one is going to coddle him or condone his wayward ways I truly believe he'll have a total attitude adjustment. If that doesn't work then leave his happy little a$$ out there by himself and save lots of people any future grief.

I don't know how to post it,Look at this...Right on the money!This how we learned right from wrong.You Tube" Bill Engvall" Nobody Disciplines Their Kids Anymore!(Here's Your Sign)
I am fist pumpin'Go Bill Go!!!

>I don't know how to post
>it,Look at this...Right on the
>money!This how we learned right
>from wrong.You Tube" Bill Engvall"
>Nobody Disciplines Their Kids Anymore!(Here's
>Your Sign)
>I am fist pumpin'Go Bill Go!!!
>

https://youtu.be/EYSPlRl5hq8

#livelikezac

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos