Portal account changes?

buckhorn

Very Active Member
Is anyone else having trouble updating to the new portal account?
I tried several times but it’s not working for me.
I called the phone number that came with the email but got put on hold with no answer.

I did it yesterday, as soon as I got the email. No issues at all, and after making changes logged on and off several times to verify it worked. Perfect for me.

I would try logging in using your email and the password that they included in the email they sent. That's what I did and got right in. Other people have tried using the user name included in the email sent by AZGFD and couldn't get it to work

I got the email yesterday but didn’t try the new login until today so I guess I missed the boat on that one.
I did finally get in touch with a gal at the Flagstaff office and she said the system is crashing because there are now hundreds of thousands of people all trying to log in to update their accounts. Then when we can’t get logged in we’re calling the number they give if us to call if we’re having problems and then flooding the phone lines.
She said to just give it some time and it should work itself out.

I would try logging in using your email and the password that they included in the email they sent. That's what I did and got right in. Other people have tried using the user name included in the email sent by AZGFD and couldn't get it to work
I did it the way you suggested and it worked! Thanks
Does anyone know why they needed to make the change?

Same here. I logged in as normal with my e-mail, and the password in the AZG&F e-mail and it worked.

Good thing I read MM cause I kinda ignored the e-mail from AZG&F.

I can't access my account. Applied for a password reset but still no email an hour later.

When did the emails get sent out for the new portal account? I haven't seen it yet and I'm still able to log in to my portal account. What am I missing?

I haven't seen an email yet regarding the portal changes. I sent an email to them yesterday.

I'll report back on what info I get.

I got on with my account but had issues with my grandsons account. I sent them an email and they updated the password for his account and it worked. I was surprised that they got back with me so soon.

I was not able too sign in and when I called them today they couldn't even find me in the system, and I have a lifetime hunting lic. that's just crazy! I told the lady I was talking too after they fix it add a few points for inconvenience. :)

I was not able too sign in and when I called them today they couldn't even find me in the system, and I have a lifetime hunting lic. that's just crazy! I told the lady I was talking too after they fix it add a few points for inconvenience. :)
Did you already have a PORTAL account set up?? Or have you just been signing in each time to apply for permits? Oh, and good luck on the added points. :ROFLMAO:

I can’t get into mine either. I’ve tried calling and been on hold for almost an hour before hanging up.

I need to buy an atv sticker for the last few days of the year. Guess if I can’t get into their system they don’t need their sticker money that bad

Only took me 4 calls and a email before I got it done, 3 of the calls had to be cut short after 40 plus minutes due to being at work ha, finally got threw after 16 minutes on the last call!! Sure glad I’m not one of there employees, ears would fall off

I’m not going to bother until deadline is closer. Not worth it got enough hour long phone calls to call centers where the tech has to put me on hold to go talk to a supervisor over and over.

I’m not going to bother until deadline is closer. Not worth it got enough hour long phone calls to call centers where the tech has to put me on hold to go talk to a supervisor over and over.
Use the email for Kristi. She was very responsive. Just be sure to outline exactly what happens when you try to get in.

Guys, if you haven't yet got your portal account up to snuff and plan on putting in for the elk/lope draw, you'd better get it done. A G&F source indicates having it correct will be important for applying.

So don't say I didn't warn you.

Embedded1587037851753.png

Is anyone else having trouble updating to the new portal account?
I tried several times but it’s not working for me.
I called the phone number that came with the email but got put on hold with no answer.
I talked to AZ yesterday 1/14, they are having problems with their new software they say wait until middle of next week to update profile. Elk tags will be end of next week thru 2/9. Good Luck in the draw.

I finally got in and updated. However, when I added my 11 yr old, his points never transferred over. I’m sure that is because he didn’t have a portal account last year Anyone know how to get his points transferred over? I really don’t want to be on hold forever Monday with the fish and lame.
Thanks

I called them last month and they fixed it, I logged in today to do my online apps and it said put my 2 digit MFA?

I finally got in and updated. However, when I added my 11 yr old, his points never transferred over. I’m sure that is because he didn’t have a portal account last year Anyone know how to get his points transferred over? I really don’t want to be on hold forever Monday with the fish and lame.
Thanks
What did you click on to add the 11 year old? I can't seem to find how to do that. Do they get their own log in or is it under your account?

What did you click on to add the 11 year old? I can't seem to find how to do that. Do they get their own log in or is it under your account?
At the bottom of the page it had a tab to add another sportsmans or something like that. It didn’t ask for any of his existing dept# or SS or anything. I’m thinking I’ll just create his own portal account with his own email. Might be a lot easier.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom