Possible move to Colorado

Weiserbucks

Very Active Member
Im considering moving from Comifornia to Colorado . Im looking for information along the lines of economics , laws , housing , schools ect that may help sway my decision one way or the other . Thanks in advance and happy holidays .

I AM A D7NATIVE MYSELF, I DO LIKE COLORADO......IF IT WHERE ME I WOULD LOOK LONG AND HARD AT GRAND JUNCTION. YOU MIGHT LIKE WHAT IT HAS TO OFFER IN MOST AREAS..................YD.

Either way smoke it if you got it. Calirado is not far behind the left coast. The left coast liberals are like a malignant cancer without a surgical option.
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Dec-04-14 AT 08:46AM (MST)[p]Over the past 25yrs we've had alot of californians migrate to colorado and they brought with them their radical left ideas. Sadly, we ain't much different anymore, as 1911 said!
PS: if memory serves me at the height of the migration 1 yr they converted 70k cali drivers licenses to colorado!

If Im understanding you guys correctly , I may be moving to a less populated version of Cali with better hunting and MUCH worse winters ?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom