Post One Photo Per Day

34CD4E51-5290-4684-8BEF-FAA40C66FA6E.jpeg

Where is that?
It's the backside of the Roosevelt Arch, the entrance to YNP near Gardiner, MT. It holds the 'cornerstone' laid there by Teddy in 1903 to commemorate the country's first national park.

A similar photo of the front side, which is on my broken computer, shows the large, carved-in-stone inscription near the top that reads, " For the Benefit and Enjoyment of the People."

It's the backside of the Roosevelt Arch, the entrance to YNP near Gardiner, MT. It holds the 'cornerstone' laid there by Teddy in 1903 to commemorate the country's first national park.

A similar photo of the front side, which is on my broken computer, shows the large, carved-in-stone inscription near the top that reads, " For the Benefit and Enjoyment of the People."
Had no clue. Thanks.

From bluehair’s living room a couple of minutes ago. This is the same deer who had an arrow hanging out of him last year. Someday I will get around to downloading about 4 camera chips, so for now a cell phone pic out a dirty window. Yes, that’s an apple tree.:)
F87F8943-67D1-472B-9A5F-6CAAD767E275.jpeg

Dam-n, you got a petting zoo in your backyard. :oops:
I get up pretty early ever since I delivered the Az Republic on my bike 50 something years ago. Right now every morning when I go outside before the sun comes up, I can hear them rackin it up.:cool:

They are actually pretty mean.:oops: I’ve seen some pretty good coyote fights but just never had a camera. Oh well, a reason to keep trying.
02FD9E73-7763-4C68-8203-A3AA04050238.jpeg

Man, I’ve had some fun there (downstream). Caught some big smallies, seen some big coues, and even had a bear in camp one time.:cool: Somewhere I have a box of slides I should look for.
Yeah I was up higher in elevation…..no smallies, but some good browns and rainbows that day on the fly rod!

I wanted to post the unedited pic because it was probably the best opportunity I ever had to get a great shot and wanted to share my disappointing photo with everyone.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom