Post One Photo Per Day

CD0D9104-C959-4F1E-8407-7AB3CD5863FC.jpeg

Cool shot. Where did you take it??

YNP bears - we are kinda park nuts and go up all the time.

Mama said something to her youngsters, sent them scrambling up the tree, then posted herself up on guard duty at the base. A minute or so later a big black bear boar strolled out of the woods and posted himself up 50 or so yards away...and they all settled in for an afternoon standoff:

Headed for safety:
47926423083_4381d54c86_z.jpg

Mama on guard duty:
47926417077_a64a75c379_z.jpg

Cubs in tree, mama posted up, boar posted up bottom right:
51839255420_86c0b4c384_c.jpg

ODW didn't like. :)
Theres a bunch of reminders thru the 15 pages to keep it on topic. Ol Tony worked pretty hard to get us here, so go easy on him.

But yeah, he’s a grouch too.?

There are some amazing pictures in this thread. Thanks to everyone who has shared.(y)

Theres a bunch of reminders thru the 15 pages to keep it on topic. Ol Tony worked pretty hard to get us here, so go easy on him.

But yeah, he’s a grouch too.?

There are some amazing pictures in this thread. Thanks to everyone who has shared.(y)
Tony just needs a gummy bear.... :ROFLMAO:

When I first started this thread, I mentioned the similar one on another site. That one is still ongoing with some really outstanding stuff having been posted. It's now up to 536 pages with 20 replies on each for a total of 10,708 replies & 985K views as of today.

Considering the other one started in Nov., 2014, we've been doing pretty good here, having amassed 15 pages with 100 replies per page for a total of 1,431 replies & 24K views since May, 2021.

So keep it up.

The chorus line...

45f97cef762f5cc5.jpg

Last edited:
When I first started this thread, I mentioned the similar one on another site. That one is still ongoing with some really outstanding stuff having been posted. It's now up to 536 pages with 20 replies on each for a total of 10,708 replies & 985K views as of today.

Considering the other one started in Nov., 2014, we've been doing pretty good here, having amassed 15 pages with 100 replies per page for a total of 1,431 replies & 24K views since May, 2021.

So keep it up.
Yes

I like it that there is 100 photos per page on this site.

Ringneck

Ringneck March 2017  a-7201.JPG
Ringneck January 2018  a-7142.JPG
Ringneck January 2018  a-7166.JPG
Ringneck January 2018  a-7177.JPG

This morning I came across this file that needed editing. Most mornings are spent with coffee in search of old files that have escaped prior editing. This image is from a June trip to the Paria Plateau several years ago. It reminded me that I need to return when the weather warms a bit.

Ed1600-4x3TopazNikSCB 6-12-15_0147.jpg

gosh blue that’s a good huck-fin sorta pic. what river ? it’s okay if it shall remain a mystery.
Sounds like you’ve seen someplace ruined. Sad that we can’t say where places are anymore because of the bots eavesdropping on our conversation.

We went back a few years ago with one of the gangs ashes. Hardly any fish anymore and there haven’t been enough floods to keep the vegetation beat back.
4A78DD92-1D17-412F-8D2C-59FBCF4DAD2B.jpeg

Sounds like you’ve seen someplace ruined. Sad that we can’t say where places are anymore because of the bots eavesdropping on our conversation.

We went back a few years ago with one of the gangs ashes. Hardly any fish anymore and there haven’t been enough floods to keep the vegetation beat back.
yeah some places are fragile especially in harsh climates.
my wife and i have been day dreaming of getting back to the red sandstone deserts and arizona/new mexico is where the compass is pointing.

thanks for posting pictures for the imagination to wander around.

FE9591C8-79B8-45F3-8D0C-428524D8B395.jpeg

What do I see? Lmao
We’ll if you ask I must see the same thing you see????
The Sedona town officials and residents have debated for years about it. Discussions to blow the Dick off were also rumored to have taken place.

You need the Bluehair tour of Sedona if you want to see the good stuff.:)

The Sedona town officials and residents have debated for years about it. Discussions to blow the Dick off were also rumored to have taken place.

Yep I guess we see the same thing lol

I really like the Sedona area! Is that where you live?

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom