Post One Photo Per Day

123E5969-93F8-4C15-BDC0-99F4B56C53AC.jpeg

Spot on. Cool turkey.
Climbed it a couple of times. Used to be a great place to roll rocks 40 years ago when nobody cared. Our last trip there ended in the emergency room after one of our gang slid into a cactus and filled his ass with needles. He’s damn lucky he had a truck bed to lay in back to town because there weren’t any volunteers to do ass surgery :ROFLMAO:

Climbed it a couple of times. Used to be a great place to roll rocks 40 years ago when nobody cared. Our last trip there ended in the emergency room after one of our gang slid into a cactus and filled his ass with needles. He’s damn lucky he had a truck bed to lay in back to town because there weren’t any volunteers to do ass surgery :ROFLMAO:
Can’t turn around out there without running into a cactus!

Is the almost white one a young turkey- or just different?
It’s a last years chick, but it’s just differnt. Apparently it’s a “smoke phase” (for life), caused by a recessive gene required of both parents. I’m not a geneticist so I don’t know why the whole litter isn’t white, but my resident scientist says it’s so.

I know way more about turkeys than I ever wanted to, and still have zero desire to kill one - unless they don’t stop shittin on my patio.

Black Witch Moth. Sometimes in the summer the back door stays open all night. This guy was on the wall when I woke up one morning. He hung out for a couple days, moving over to one of my deer mounts. I was sitting on my ass on MonsterMuleys.com when he slowly winged his way out the back door and headed west. His wing span was probably 7". Big sucker. Rare for Wyoming.

IMG_2231.JPG

IMG_2247.JPG

I'm thinking you'll need a lower guage cable there Blue :ROFLMAO:
The winch said I need to drop about 25 :cautious:

Theres no remote for that rinky dink atv winch, so when you break thru the crust it’s quite a haul for the poor thing. Unless you want to stand next to it and run over yourself, which I’ve done :rolleyes:

Regardless, you’re in the line of fire if the cable breaks.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom