Post up your draws

FE6EE698-0E45-4F4C-BA89-766CE3180171.jpeg
Unreal….

No tags for me this year, I did draw a 2B late rifle deer tag last year though so if anyone draws this year and needs some advice I could tell you what I learned on my hunt!

Congratulations
My son got deer, ant and jav.

After winning a fully guided dall sheep hunt from epic outdoors last year I thought I would likely never get to hunt sheep again. Just drew Desert Ram in the Caballos!!!!!!!!

I’m so excited I drew but after reading the responses of those who didn’t it lets a little wind out of my sail. I have been in that boat, it’s a sick feeling I know. Best of luck guys.

I’m so excited I drew but after reading the responses of those who didn’t it lets a little wind out of my sail. I have been in that boat, it’s a sick feeling I know. Best of luck guys.
Enjoy it sir. I have been lucky in NM too many years in a row. Happy to take my place on the bench for a while.
Gives me more time to post on the religion thread. :LOL:

Congrats to those who drew. My family - 50 unsuccessful applications in two years in the outfitter pool. Some of the odds were as high as 25%! Most in the 5% to 10% range - just bad luck I guess. Elk hunting in Wyoming with my brother the last two weeks of September so its all good. New Mexico was good to me while I was building points in other states, my luck seems to have run out in NM.

Drew last choice deer in a unit I like to backpack into and F-IM ibex, so I am super happy about getting some hike-a-hunts on this year.

Kids didn't draw and I'm not sure their schedules will work for youth encouragement hunts this year. That sucks :(

Only deer in 25 for me. Wife drew Coues in 27. That will be fun. My 2 girls got all red. Glad for the encouragement hunt. Sorry to those sitting out a year…last year was my turn and was no fun. Congrats to all that drew!

Congrats to all that drew.

I already had a private land elk archery hunt lined up for myself. I did apply my grandson for a couple of hunts and he struck out. I applied for a couple additional hunts and drew 3rd choice OIL oryx and struck out on the rest.

All Red for me. 3rd year in a row for the strike out! Have fun hunting for those of you that got lucky!

Not a great year for me 3rd choice archery elk in 9, had a bunch of 20-40% choices across the board and nothing panned out.

Except I drew last rifle Barbary hunt in 29/30 with my nephew who is a non-resident. So that took some luck, but I'd rather have a better elk hunt.

My son got deer, ant and jav.

After winning a fully guided dall sheep hunt from epic outdoors last year I thought I would likely never get to hunt sheep again. Just drew Desert Ram in the Caballos!!!!!!!!
Congrats I drew Caballos last year. It was a great hunt with lots rams around. And I’m headed Dall hunting this August
Personally struck out this year but my wife got Barbary and my little guys both got antelope and one got deer

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom