posting pics, i need help

mooseman

all right i've had enough. I've got some of my pics in imagestation.com and I know that i'm suppose to right click and copy or cut and then paste in here to post. I've been told that i'm supposed to make sure the web address is highlighted but either it is and i post a bunch of crap or it won't paste when i cut it. I managed to do it once and have not been able to do it twice. I do have a lot of pics i can post some i believe you'll enjoy. Any help would be great. My e-mail is [email protected] if anyone wants to send any info or on this site would be nice. thanks in advance

mooseman

Mooseman
I am new to posting pictures also. I have been using webshots and having little trouble. Sometimes the pictures wont show up for me, but I think everyone else can see them. If not I guess they will ask me to post them again.
Clay

Mooseman,
Just e-mail your photos to the MonsterMuleys server, then when Brian e-mails you back, you just post the address that he gives you. Maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem, but it was pretty easy for me.

UtahShed

i just copy and paste the photo album link i set up at webshots.com and let those who want to see the pics click on it.

berto

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom