Pot Smoking Palin had no problems inhaling

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-08 AT 08:35PM (MST)[p]FTW - Pretty Weak Smear Campaign You Got Going On.

**Edit
I just saw this in the article.

"I can't claim a Bill Clinton and say that I never inhaled."

At least she's honest!!

Keep drinking the Kool Aid FTW, now get back to watching the convention.

Smear? " things I don't like to talk about " is not the definition of " smear "

LAST EDITED ON Sep-04-08 AT 09:32PM (MST)[p]Mortgageman

I would say it's so weak, it actually doesn't exist. Palin like Obama has admitted her drug use why does that upset you? Do you believe that Palin was taken out of context or the article is a farse? Or are you just being a little over-partisan and over protective?

I passed no judgement other than a sidenote to RELH who was making the arguement that paid-for gay-sex at the RNC is by far healthier than smoking pot. I begged to differ

What is your opinion on the subject Mortgageman, which is healthier smoking a joint or paying some guy to smoke a _____ ?

Sorry Harry but as the article and Sarah Palin note although she did not violate state law at the time, she did violate federal law. Marijuana is currently illegal according to Alaska law, the law was passed under Murkowski.

I personally don't think it's a big deal. It's a generational thing, we should expect that most politicians, like the general populace have done drugs in the past.

"I would say it's so weak, it actually doesn't exist."

FTW - At least we agree on one thing.

I am not upset that she has tried drugs at all nor am I protecting or defending her. I think both candidates have their issues with the trying of drugs, but we have to vote for one of them.

Your portrayal of her as a pot smoker while being naive about Obama's cocaine use is what I find humorous.

FTW; You are such a lamebrain idiot you can not even recognize sarcastic cop humor on that post dope Vs. sex. I am having a hard time believing that you are really that much of a dumb dork!!!

As for Palin, she did admit to trying wacky weed once and deciding it was not for her. even admitted to inhaling it when she tried it and not lying about it as did Bill Clinton.
Obama has admitted to using coke, and that is far worse then wacky weed in my book. But, have I made any post about him being a doper, no I have not. He has far worse problems then just trying some coke in the past.

But I guess you will never get that since you have now proven to me and others that you are about the most lamebrain dork on these forums. Get a life, or crawl back into your hole and hibernate.

RELH

Mortgageman,

My portrayal? Did I somehow create this news article or am I quoting, inserting my opinion, or judging anybody? I portrayed nothing, I simply put the article up, that's it.

I too hope we we can agree on one thing and that is smoking pot is healthier than having sex with male prostitutes.

I'm going to chime in with more facts about Palin they maybe good or bad. I'm not bashful Mortgageman, I don't need a some hidden smear campaign, I will tell you to your face when I have an opinion. She's being vetted, is that wrong? Is it wrong to learn about this recently unknown possible No.2 leader of our Government? Do you want to inform me of her full background and political positions?

Obama's drug use is not news today, that was 17 months ago. As such it is not worthy since he admitted to it. So, no there is no portrayal of Palin being anything, the news article speaks for itself, unbiased, and dated in 2006.

Face it Mman, there is nothing there, you are indeed being reactionary and over-protective.

RELH,

Read the post and find any mention in the original post about sex. The post is about enforcing Marijuana laws at the convention. So you are an idiot.

Then read my thread and your response to the jump site. A spoof jump site about sex with male prostitutes at the RNC.

So are you still insisting that having paid-for gay sex at RNC is healthier than smoking pot at the DNC...what's it going to be RELH it's a pretty simple question?

Entertaining isn't he!

"I too hope we we can agree on one thing and that is smoking pot is healthier than having sex with male prostitutes."

You'd have to do both before you would have a basis for comparison or agreement. Sounds like you have a firm opinion on this. The rest of us probably won't........ Terry

LAST EDITED ON Sep-05-08 AT 09:24AM (MST)[p]FTW, thank you for confirming that you are a lamebrain idiot. If you do not know what "sarcastic cop humor" is, I will not take the time to explain it. I do not want to be here explaining for the next several hours to a person who is so dense that he would never be able to understand.

You and your fellow spinless liberals keep harping on the same old B.S. because you have failed to find something concrete to hang your hat on. What I find very telling is that Obama and his campaign people, and other idiots like you have failed to call Palin or McCain on the things they have stated about Obama and his prior record.

That fact along tells the American people that the things they said about Obama's qualifications are in fact true and you liberals are finding it very hard to fight the truth.

I also watched McCain's speech and it was a good one aimed at the average American voter and he did a very good job of getting his message across. One reason why you liberals are doing your best to downplay it. We do need a big change in our goverment, and McCain & Palin got the message very clear that if that change is going to happen, it will be from them and not the wishy washy Obama that falls on the side of the fence where the wind happen to be blowing.

I guess you missed the point that Palin made about Obama telling the people in Penn. one thing, then going to San Francisco and behind their back, tell his liberal cronies another thing that was very insulting to those people in Penn. and the rest of the country.

If that is the type of person you wish to support for your president, then you will never be the American that I am. But I keep forgetting that you are a lamebrain idiot, and you can not help being stupid and accepting the con job that Obama has pulled on you.
You got any more points to make, take them to the bathroom and flush them down the toliet. That is all they are worth!!!

RELH

"Palin said she has smoked marijuana -- remember, it was legal under state law, she said, even if illegal under U.S. law -- but says she didn't like it and doesn't smoke it now."

HAHAHAHA!!!!

I think she just made that story up, trying to get the MTV vote and to pull some Hillary voters over! It will probably work too!

Eel

"Face it Mman, there is nothing there"

Thanks, that was my point. You are trying to create something when there is nothing there. I am not even going to respond to your other stupid questions. I already answered them but much like your counterpart you do not read before you post. Have a great weekend :)

Mortgageman, Eelgrass & RELh read the article, she tried it, didn't like it, and doesn't smoke it anymore. Seems pretty simple to me.

I only posted it since the, "Clinton said he smoked, but didn't inhale" seems to draw so much attention around here.

I was even nice enough to post the hyper-link so you could read Palin's words yourself.

Thanks for the weekend greeting, I will!

You'll notice FTW doesn't deny he has had sex with Male prostitutes or smoked pot....I guess he is a rareity in these times.... A Democrat with experience....... Terry

Funny, I thought RELH would stand alone on this issue. How kind of you to join our little party AZstickman. I thought perhaps that the post RELH and I are referencing would soon be buried in the archives, thank for bringing it back to life.

As to not detract from this post my response can be found along with the entire article that RELH commented on.

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/DCForumID46/636.html#9

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom