potential world record grizz

H

huntnstuff

anyone see the pics of the potential world record grizz killed by a hunter in self defense. the pic show the bear and a dead half eaten human. it been a few months, but if ya havnt seen them ill post the photos.

You may offend some but not me. Post the pictures, I'd like to see them. is this the guy in Alaska that had to shoot the bear "10 times" with a .375 H&H within 30 yards? I think the story is hooey, if it is.

Yeah, that is the same one. The guy shot the bear at least a year ago. The third picture is of someones leg that is gone from the knee down except the bone. I'll bet he felt that in the morning.

The story is published in the May issue of Big Game Adventures magazine. Here's what the article says:
The hunters names are Ted Hinchinbrook and Jim Urban. (The story is written by Jim) They were primarily hunting deer but both had bear tags and the season was open. Ted is a member of the USAF. All shots were 10 yards using a .338 with 250 Nosler Partitions. Live weight was 1000-1200 lbs. Squared 10'5. Age of bear, mid 20's. Official B&C score is 28 14/16 and ranks #150 all time. Lots of stories have sprung up about this bear. Here are some of them per the article. All are fiction: The bear stood on his hind legs then charged. Several people were killed by the bear. Bear weight was 1600 lbs. and stood 12'5. The bear was a new world record.
The photo of Ted holding the bears paw is in the article but not the photo of the half eaten leg, and there is no mention of it. I don't think that picture and this bear have anything to do with each other.
I was sent the photos of Ted holding the bears paw along with the photo of the guys half eaten body. I don't know how these two got connected but according to the article, I don't think they are connceted at all. If anyone wants to see the photo, I posted it on my photo page at: http://community.webshots.com/user/wildlifeservices
Just go to my hunting photos section, its the last picture.

I too have been sent these pictures but to those who have viewed the human picture, it looks more like a native of South Africa that may have been devoured by a lion or tiger in the game reserves. Check out the what looks like a dark head in the grass behind the other person checking the body along with the male groin area.

Someone has just added another picture and started this mass sending again.

I have heard all kinds of outrageos numbers about that bear!Yes it is a huge brown bear!BUT it is NOT a 12footer! It is NOT the new worlds record,It didn't kill anyone.So much of the story is internet B.S!There has been two new world record Interior grizzlies taken! However the new B&C record was considered Taken unethically and may be rejected and the other one is the new SCI world record Grizzly that was taken in an area that B&C considers "Brown Bear" country.All BIG BEARS! but things really get carried away on the internet!---(HunterHarry)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom