Powder for Daughters hunt

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello all,

My daughter, who is eight, has an elk hunt in October for 16C. We reload our own shells, but are out of powder at this point. We cannot find any ANYWHERE. We have checked online for several weeks, cut the practicing completely out, because we have no loaded shells. I do not want to buy her factory loaded ammo, as I have perfected her shells for her shooting. If anyone has any IMR3031, or Winchester 760, or even IMR 4350, and would be willing to sell it to me, let me know. I will pay anything reasonable for it, so I can get her back out practicing and ready for her hunt. Thanks in advance.

Matt Ney

She is shooting a 7mm-08, but I did actually find her some powder. I am in las cruces. I appreciate the offers for help, I was freaking out yesterday after trying to find powder for weeks. I was able to get my hands on one pound, which will be enough. I really do appreciate it guys.

Was just at Larry's gun shop in Roswell today. Had a 5 lb can of IMR 4350 and about 30 1lb cans of 4350. Hope this helps. Good luck on hunt.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom