Wanted Powder help

amudgett

Well I asked for a press for Christmas because I wanted to get Into reloading. Now I have everything I need except for powder, which I'm Finding out is virtually impossible to get by me in Minneapolis mn. I've seen it on gunbroker for $120 a pound but can't justify paying that kind of money for something that is $40 msrp. Is there anyone that could spare a couple of pounds of h1000, reloader 22, imr 7928, or h4831 and willing to ship. Pm if you can help.. Thanks in advance!!

Problem with Powder Is The Shipping!

You Can Ship Loaded Ammo Fairly Easy!

But Powder.......................!

Glad you decided to start reloading, problem is even us veteran reloaders are having issues getting powder. I too am looking for specific powder. Good luck on your search

Glad you decided to start reloading, problem is even us veteran reloaders are having issues getting powder. I too am looking for specific powder. Good luck on your search
Thanks... looks like I decided to get into reloading at the wrong time

Ill shoot you a message when I see it or message me your number and I can text you a direct link to item in stock(preferred). I’ve helped a lot of folks across hunting forums get powders from Retumbo, H1k, RL26, you name it. It’s just a waiting game for it to come available online.
IMR 7828ssc has come up quite a bit on the big sites and is the “easiest“ to get of all you listed. H1K you better have your phone in your pocket when you get the text from me and profile loaded with CC already inputted to have a shot of buying it online. So start with setting up profiles on Natchez, Powder Valley, Brownells, MidwayUSA, Midsouthshooters, 3rdgeneration, Evergladesammo, recobstargetshop, defender ammunition. I’m happy to help. ?

Buy an 8#er or whatever the max you can get with the hazmat and buy it. There is powder online other than GB.

It seems funny to me want to get into reloading, got a press for Christmas and name a lot of high end powder that guys have been struggling to get for two years now. Primers, cases might be helpful too. where have you been?

It seems funny to me want to get into reloading, got a press for Christmas and name a lot of high end powder that guys have been struggling to get for two years now. Primers, cases might be helpful too. where have you been?
I've been saving 300wby cases for a few years and bought a 100 pack. Still haven't got primers but those seem somewhat easy to find. The reason for the powder i specified is someone on here recommended those powders for my 300wby and 270wsm

Hazmat- 28.50- shipping 15.00, H1000 offered at 40.00 a pound, but out of stock so probably not 40.00 a pound. In the real world this adds up to 83.50 a pound and you don’t even know if your rifle likes it. I am not trying to be sarcastic but I shoot high end bullets, powder,cases and primers and it’s not cheap, you don’t want to half ass jump into this. The guys that are serious are paying a lot to shoot right now

Bought some federal 215's in 5 min of searching. But thanks for the input
That is great...if you actually get them. Keep us informed. I’m betting you’ll soon get a backordered email....seems to be the MO these days....not really a scam....but you know...

That is great...if you actually get them. Keep us informed. I’m betting you’ll soon get a backordered email....seems to be the MO these days....not really a scam....but you know...
I bought them from gunbroker. Usually pretty reliable if you watch the sellers. I obviously overpaid but at this point I'm just dying to start the process!!!

93254982-748F-48F9-B385-E36FD1DCB869.png

Anybody need any BH 209?

40.00 Shipping Fee!

10 oz!

December 18 I posted on here PV had Blackhorn 209…. 5 bottle limit, it was available for several hours. If you’d like the next time I see it I could message you. Was $47.50lbx5+$40s/h= $277.50. (55.50/10oz)
Cabelas currently has BH209, free shipping to store. $64.99/per. If you’re close to one.

Last edited:
You can find everything if you dig a little, shipping and hazmat costs suck. There is powder sitting on someone’s shelf

Well I asked for a press for Christmas because I wanted to get Into reloading. Now I have everything I need except for powder, which I'm Finding out is virtually impossible to get by me in Minneapolis mn. I've seen it on gunbroker for $120 a pound but can't justify paying that kind of money for something that is $40 msrp. Is there anyone that could spare a couple of pounds of h1000, reloader 22, imr 7928, or h4831 and willing to ship. Pm if you can help.. Thanks in advance!!

I can spare a lb of H1000 and a lb of H4831. PM me if interested and we can discuss details. Also have alot of bullets

I would grab the H4831 if you are loading for a 300 Weatherby. That was the favorite powder my father-in-law used for his 300 & 7mm Weatherby for best accuracy and velocity. I use it also in loading my 300 Win. mag.
RELH

I would grab the H4831 if you are loading for a 300 Weatherby. That was the favorite powder my father-in-law used for his 300 & 7mm Weatherby for best accuracy and velocity. I use it also in loading my 300 Win. mag.
RELH

I've yet to find a rifle that doesn't do well with H4831. It's not always the fastest but it sure works good for a bunch of cartridges.

Sounds like things are turning around, somewhat?

It’s never the wrong time to jump into reloading. Nowadays just comes with a few added challenges.

Too damn bad a regular guy cannot ship powder….legally.

Zeke

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom