Prairie Goats and Mountain Goats (pics)

D

DeerKing

Here is a picture of my muzz goat from this past weekend. I drew a rifle tag but opted to take the Omega out for another trip. Found this guy first thing in the morning, passed him up and in the next 10 hours passed on 5-6 other mediocre bucks before finding this guy again at the end of the day. Made a mile stalk and shot him at 80 yards.

faf26541.jpg

Here are a some pics of some mountain goats taken recently. I was helping a goat hunter and was able to get a few pictures.
Some are a bit blurry, sorry...

faf40959.jpg

faf40a89.jpg

faf26422.jpg

faf264a0.jpg

faf26420.jpg

faf264a8.jpg

Congrats on that loper, looks like the freezer starting to fill up again :).

DK,
Nice looking Antelope there, congrats. The billies are great looking pictures, what elevation were they?
By the way, in the Antelope picture that looks like the "uniform" for the day in Africa, how hot was it then?

Brian

AAAAAAAAAAAGH!@!!! You are SO making me want to go mountain goat hunting RIGHT NOW, not in 2 weeks!!!

Beautiful speedgoat! With a muzz no less, very nice. Them mountain goats are fantastic, I really like them photos. BTW how did the goat hunter do? Thanks again for your pitures.
Bret

what a awesome buck! and a mt goat..did a hunter ended bag a goat?

congrats...again like always...

vinihunt

Thanks about the pictures.

Kilo
Most of the goats were around 12,500 feet but some were up around 13,500. Was a nice balmy 70 degrees when I got my loper. Just like Africa minus the dangerous game...

Yes the goat hunter filled his tag. Way out of shape to be hunting goats but he survived....barely.

Predator
Thought you might want to see these, I knew you had an upcoming goat hunt. Best of luck on your hunt.

Congratulations Jeff on a great Antelope!
Awesome pictures as usual.
Bet you must have a full size freezer for all the game you get each year.
Your living every hunters dream.
Best,
Jerry

Awesome Pics DK! Congrats on the Speedgoat. I couldn't tell ya what a good one looks like but that one sure is beautiful. Those animals are the coolest looking things. I love their markings.
Still no mt.goats on the ground for my family yet. My bro went out for the weekend to look and saw squat. Still too hot here. We're going to try again once he fills he moose tag which opens today.

DK: nice Antelope, I wish I was hunting them this year.........nothing but coues tag and messing around in camp helping with Elk, and Kaibab muleys.........love the mountain goat pictures.......thanks.........Allen Taylor......

Good going on the antelope Jeff! And great Mt. Goat pics as well. Hopefully you can complete yet another big ungulate trifecta in a short while!

Congrat's on the speedgoat Jeff,I think TC Omega should have you on thier hunting staff :) The pictures are great as always,thanks for sharing them.

hedges,
Where is Tushar Mountain? I don't believe there is a mountain with that name around there.

Very Nice! Congrats! Man, ur having a very successful year! I'm jealous! lol thanks for the pics!

Michael

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom