Predator control Pictures

Stillwater165

Well it’s been a long cold winter with no end in sight but we’ve been keeping busy making varmints disappear ! The pheasant population is gonna thank us come spring ! Good luck to the rest who are doing the same !

Stillwater165

A7B2E3B3-68A2-43AE-87CD-31D8B49B769F.jpeg

Stillwater165

We try and put the hurt on the coyotes early and then right towards the end of season the fox will start showing up. It always seems to work that way. Too many coyotes around and we won’t see the fox !

12pointer

That's our problem, too many coyotes and mange. Years ago there were lots of fox here. I used to coyote hunt with a man who would track up 2 or 3 fox a day with fresh snow but that was back in the 50s and 60s. I haven't called in a fox in over 20 years.

Gator

Long Time Member
Yep you old boys are putting a hurting on those predators for sure.
I miss that back home is SD. BUT the Calif weather sure is nice right now. LOL

Stillwater165

We put the hurt on them every year as soon as we get the first skiff of snow ! The dogs will run coyote or fox , but most the fox are spotted and walked out on. Keeps it interesting !

Zeke

Long Time Member
Buddy and I have hammered 30++ coyotes this season. Seems pretty good until seeing the "big boy's" numbers but we still have a ball doing our little part.
Last time out we got 9 and I dropped a double..... but on the same trip I had 3 come in and I only got 1 so I have to stay humble or the yotes will do it for me. Tricky lil buggers!

Zeke

HuckleberryHound

I gotta get a wolf or two this year, love those pics. This is the first year ive taken the plunge and bought idaho licenses. Ive been pretty successful calling lions and bears, so i think i have a halfway decent chance of pulling the wolf thing off if i really put in the time and effort. I have no problem getting on wolves here at home where im not allowed to shoot them.

rmanwill

Long Time Member
Why to get it done Huckleberry. Keep putting the predator's down. Love the bear hunting!!!

Gator

Long Time Member
That should thin them a bit. Very Nice. How was the fur prices in your neck of the woods.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Top Bottom